View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:23 PM   #56
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brutal: Sarah Palin's Record on Aerial Wolf Hunting

Yes . . . in person . . . . well person to animal.

He was hiding and waiting in the shrubs and trees staring at me . . . . . I stared right into his eyes. Which I will have to say I was not comfortable being that close to him. I told him I respected his intellegience and his right to food. But that he was not welcome in the barnyard or to the chickens.

There is plenty of small game here . . . . rabbits, mice and coyotes actually enjoy the sweet corn that is grown here. He just got very used to an easy chicken dinner every day.

These events took place for almost two weeks before I had to shoot him. He killed 22 chickens, 1 cat and not to mention the loss of eggs because the hens were so stressed.

The morning I shot him I asked permission from what I feel are the nature spirits, angels or beings here on this land. I asked for a steady hand and a solid kill shot and for his spirit to be released with honor and respect. He presented himself in such a way that the shot caused immediate death and he stood perfectly still until I knew I had a solid shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Did you ask the coyote in person to leave?
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote