View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:19 AM   #28
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Most Amazing NDE

Dear Rob--

Welcome to the forum, Rob, and thanks so much for sharing.

I really appreciate that you have an aversion to the idea of capitalizing on your NDE, and a healthy wariness of ego's tendency to succumb to a desire to exhault itself. This definitely speaks to the purity of your heart! Yet, on the other hand, Rob, you admitted yourself that knowing about Benedict's experience and its similarity to your own was actually freeing for you. I think people like you who have experienced such a phenomenon are greatly privileged and blessed. And, by extension, so are those of us who are fortunate enough to get to hear your story!

The very fact that you are worried about "tainting the purity" of this precious experience--either by inadvertently drawing attention away from the message & toward the messenger (ego's trick) or by the necessity of trying to "contain it" within the confines of human language--this essential concern you have is the BEST Protection you could have against these unwanted outcomes.

so my advice about this, rob, would be to focus on this experience and your concerns in your prayer/meditation-time, asking to be open to share the story with whomever "has ears to hear." we are advised not to "cast our pearls before swine" (people who aren't ready to "hear" yet), and God, your guides, or your higher self will help you discern when TO and when NOT-TO share. Actually, you can't really go wrong here, rob. God's so good, that even if we technically make a "mistake" in our discernment--God Always honors our Intention and makes it right!

Hope this helps some.

love,
hippihillbobbi

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 03-18-2010 at 07:23 AM.
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote