View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

Hi viking,

As you so rightly said "Another date". I would have said, "Yet another date".

The faliure of so many of these so called 'whistleblowers' or 'experts' or whatever they like to call themselves is that they start to declare dates.

If in these two cases you mentioned, if nothing happens, not even an incling, I think we can put the top hat on Wilcox and Peterson.

The thing about dates is that they are so definitive, any timeline is. The moment anybody mentions a date, they are tied up. If something extraordinary happens on these two dates (actually Peterson escapes a little and uses two dates and says the information comes from a contactee - just to be on the safe side?).

However, if he knows that the TV time has already been booked, whyu doesn't he mention the date and time?

Check in the TV guide for "Obama Addresses the Nation".

Let's wait and see....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Another date guys... Fingers crossed hey!!!

Bill Ryan from Project Camelot opening the Zurich conference july 12-2009.this is an extract from his video presentation, in this video he is reminded by david wilcock to talk about something likely to happen on november 27th of 2009.according to pete peterson i think he's a whistleblower, the television time has already been book for U.S president obama to announce to the world the contact with 6 different friendly E.T races,in the second part he talks about an abductee he had the opportunity to talk to, who said had a very powerful revelation about E.T contact, that probably may happen on november 21st or 22nd of 2009.Let's hope,manifest and intent that our galactic family finally reveal themselves to humanity..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58Dv3WNXW0&NR=1

viking
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote