View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #1063
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Yah I realize that... but has Venus always been only higherD or did it support life in the 3rd before?
This reminds me of a question I asked earlier. I have been taken very lucid to Venus a few times by a golden ball or light which you mentioned was my merkaba... which makes sense. The discourse with my merkaba always happens from a 3rd person perspective. I see it in front of me and it 'asks' me questions such as "do you want to stay here or go back to Earth now?" ect... is this usual to have a 3rd party convo with ones own merkaba?
I'm hoping to do this again soon and see if I can recognize it as my own chariot during dreamtime.
No phtah, Venus, in its 3D history never allowed any 3D lifeforms, except the chemical and elemental forms indicated.

But because of its proximity to the Sun, the higherD lifeforms of Venus are very rich and engaging.
Think of a solar flare as an intelligent plasmic energy form, which in 3D appears banal and easily explained, but in consciousness representing a higherD sentience, say as an 'elemental Fire Salamander'.

So the many 'accounts' of Venusians is definitely valid, as the ET intelligences would 'incarnate' on Venus much more often, than on Earth or Mars, due to the Sun's 'Stargate'=Black Hole-White Hole dyad being the NATURAL entry point into the local starsystem.

Your one-to-one relationship with your merkabah reads very harmonious indeed and bespeaks of your Thuban/Dragon resonances.

AA