View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:37 AM   #529
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
hello Abrax, may i ask what happens to those kind souls who at this time have come from the higher densities to aid /help with humanity. Will they continue back to those densities when the ascension takes place or by choice or a plan contract made continue on another path either to further their enlightenment and or connect back to creator source.
Is it true that once you join the well of mass consciousness that you have achieved the oneness with creator that there is no going back?
You have finally reached the point of no return shall i say.
I think i will stand at that well and wait awhile before i make that decision, perhaps at that point you are ready but as i write this my comprehension of this is too overwhelming.
Thank you again for your time, no one can be told that enough if they are helping those on their path to understanding.
I would like to ask you Abrax you may not have the answer but i feel you will have i made a good choice to be here on Earth at this time or was i persuaded i have often wondered.
Dear Jacqui!

The 'higherD' souls 'coming to help' are neither 'above you' in density nor 'below you in density'.
Rather these souls are within you and without you in the form of a 'more encompassing viewpoint perspective'.

If you fly in a plane and you are observing the people below you on the surface of the earth; you are indeed 'higher up' and you can see more; than the people not in the plane. It is still the same density above and below.

So the 'higherD' beings are aspects of yourself who, due to their being not restricted in the 3D bodyform can observe you as yourself in the 3D, but from a more encompassing viewpoint.

As long as you are in 3D incarnational form, as long will the higherD beings share this 3D density with you. The higherDness so is COEXISTING with you right where you are.

So when YOU as a 3D bodyform become 4D, then the higherD aspects of yourself will all remain with you and 'ascend' with you.

However the 4D bodyform is fundamentally different from the 3D bodyform and the multi-and interdimensionality of 4D will allow you to identify with your higherD aspects much more efficiently than you can do in 3D.
The 4D is in a sense timeless in that the hologramic universe, who you are in template form, can be magnified in its blueprint in a fractal universe.

There is no point of no return, once you have graduated Jacqui. You simply encompass that point, owning it as your center - like the hard core of a plum as the 3D-you becoming a 'fruity' plum as the 4D-you.

The 4D-you is as One with the creator as you are as your 3D-you, right now. But the environment to express yourself in will change - a bit like in your dreams where you can float and do things you find hard to do in your waking state.

You are here at this time and place because you were adamant to be part of the 'Great Awakening'.
Your feeling of 'being persuaded' derives from your deep inner connection and remembrance to your 'group-soul'.
Here and now, you identify yourself as Jacqui with 'parts of you' the higherD's from before - seeminly other 'higher evolved' souls.

It's all you dear one - it's your Soul-Family all you and evolved through and by many 'lifetimes' and experiences - the Unified You.
There is so much more to you, then you allow yourself to remember.

Abraxas