View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #79
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
I have seen a great cross made out of clouds in the sky, after a giant Christian group meditation of sorts (I'm not a believer, but many were obviously, their mental energy making such an effect).
It was of perfect shape, it was otherwordly, there is no way it could've been done by chance.

It was so fantastic that all my doubts about humans being only logical and cold beings was overthrown (I was a quite cynical and sad individual then), and I got my head deep into spiritual stuff.. where I still am today. And very happy with that! It's brought me much happiness!! =)
This is one of the reasons that I started this thread.

From an early age I have encountered what back then would have been labled as madness. I just need to know that others have these moments too.

Ayadew when i was around 8 years old I was at my grandmothers and very bored indeed. (she wouldnt let me go out to play because it was going to rain) I went to the window and looked at the clouds. To the east was a series of pictures in the sky. I got my grandmother to look too. I saw a witch on her broomstick, a horse and jockey, a house with smoke coming out of a chimney, a man/women wearing a coat. These images where very distinct I asked my grandmother about these clouds and she said that they happen sometimes and that she had seen some too in the past. Back then i just accepted it, but now i look back and think - wow, what was that?

My gran gave me a name for these clouds but i cannot remember it - does anyone know?

You are not alone in your sighting of christ. I in my 20s noticed an image of christs head and arms (has he is depicted on the cross) in a very cloudy dull sky.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote