View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
This is how we do things, members recieve PM's outlining the concerns. Always the path of understanding and communication is given.
Is this how you would characterize how the members above "in the mist" were treated?

I know for a fact that at least one member from my op was given no warning or reason for his mistification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I guess the timelines are splitting too..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
Yup burgundia's right. Think very carefully when making your choice people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
Its like this...There is enough crap and b/s in the real world that we live in, so, this will be a place that offers peace and goodwill to kindred spirits who wish for a place to gather and chill and contribute. Its that simple.
I understand and respect that Ross, it does sound nice honestly, but what will it take, what has it already taken to ge there?

Will it all have been worth it?

Were there more honest ways to attain this goal (that might have taken just a bit longer)?

Are you sure that you (anyone in the position) want to make judgements on the worth of people you barely know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
Yeah, this worries me too. I spent over 15 years in Scientology and those guys are HOT on Ethics.
Yikes. That seems to be a theme among...nevermind.

Good night pa (wonder if I wake up in the mists, hmm will sleep with my headlamp and rain gear on ).
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote