View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #21
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
JesterTerrestial,
I consider the chosen ones post to be a CLASSIC.
A classic of division, they drees people up in silly uniforms to make them feel special....superior.
That post is everything that is wrong on here, cliques and little private clubs, the whole stupid site went to pay only???
You may as well form another branch of the masons if You follow that thinking.
There should be no division, nobody strutting about thinking their some form of film star or something, thats possibly what Kerry has fallen for?
Some pretty face telling Her She can be a star?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Z8m...eature=related
hobbit
Hobbit, I do agree that we all have a role to play. Its obvious to me because here we are. Going pay was not such a bad idea IMHO because the truth sayers are a minority and somehow we had to guide the REVOLUTION that AVALON IS! Did you see the crap that was posted...what about after the subscription ended...look at the wonderful posts that were added. I saw a few more of those today.

The team has done a great job for the most part minus a few little bumps here and there. But com on look what were doing! Look what we have been up against! I do not think Kerry is falling for anything. I have not met her or Bill in person but have a great deal of respect for them both. The work they did seriously saved my life! I was a lost soul and the connections that have happened since I joined this amazing virtual community are "out of this world"! The next phase is gonna be intense!

We are all important! Your special, just like everyone else!
However some folks seem to have a great responsibility.

I do believe it is way past time to polarize our intentions positive. No time to start like now. We must rise above and work as a team to be able to functionaly help humanity into the golden age! peace jt!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote