View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Why can't all this be so simple, so understanding, so much more high frequency for all involved? I certainly understand those who find me being low frequency here. Even if I was such being don't I deserve the chance of being higher frequency? Don't I deserve the right to change? It's all about change because that is what all reality is, energy in motion or... "constant change".

Because as oneness beings the majority of us exist as our being low and high frequency, also known as separation. For example, in what ever order, we all chose to "learn to hate" then "learn to love' then "learn hate to love" and then "learn love to hate". The more perspectives of it all that we chose to experience, the better. At some point maybe 1 or 1,000 lifetimes later we perceive even more awareness concerning love and hate. How ever long it takes it's when we are being what our reality already is... "oneness".

It all comes down to our constant choices of experiencing oneness in our own ways and it's always our choice of being. To actually realize that everyone and everything are one, well that's the ticket.

Okay way too deep, sorry. Just be who you really are and don't let me or anyone tell you different. If you like, chose exploring my perspectives concerning low frequency beings using the internet. Maybe you chose how you can promote a more balance solution as a whole, for all involved . Especially ALL being's of low and high frequency. You can do what ever you want and in doing so you constantly decide what your whole reality is.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote