View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #34
michaeljwjr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

I have tried to get even basic background on this from Laura and Alfred. For example Laura being an Eisenhower. I've not been able to find her name on any Family tree for Eisenhower. When I confronted the both of them on this, Laura said she could produce a birth certificate, but never did and then removed/blocked me on facebook. Alfred said he knew Laura's mother personally, but would not volunteer her mother's name to verify even that small part of her story.

On top of this, her story offers nothing other than information that any could have known before hand.

To me the entire article looks like a justification for the apparent abuse Laura has suffered at the hands of men throughout her life. Even in the article trying to explain the abuse she suffered while she was sleeping with "agent x" he blamed it on a microchip inside of him that caused multiple personality disorders.

Laura seems delusional, in need of serious mental help. She seems to have latched on to stories she's read from other people, made them her own, and when questioned on the validity of any of it, she gets violent and offensive threatening me with various forms of harm that I dismiss, but the fact remains, she is delusional, and Alfred can not afford for her to be found discredited because it will ruin his own credibility.

With the reaction I've gotten from Laura and Alfred I've been searching through website after website reading comment after comment and trying to find any real corroboration with the story other than "her story sounds plausible because it sounds like other stories that Alfred has a vested interest in keeping true".

I do not doubt that any of this technology exists, but I doubt any of Laura's involvement on it, and hope she gets help.
michaeljwjr is offline   Reply With Quote