View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #80
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
The 6 is in Slovene language... (less than 2 million native speakers)

The translation is am :

Perhaps you can see more than it is written....

Curtain things happened...in the past...some are still happening now... Some of the things were/are beyond my influence, some of the things were/are because of my influence... I am not proud about this things...

What I am interested in is about the implications of this things...regarding myself (does this sentence make sense?) I wish to know how it will...affect me..."judge" me... and what can I do to "solve the problem"

end of translation.

If you can not answer this...ok .... I do hope you can answer the rest (1,2,3,4,5)

EDIt: just noticed the answer in quoted text

EDIT2: I had a dog...he died...november 17. 2009....the injection ("mercy" call...made by me) I am...miss him...a lot

thx for answers and good night
end
Yes dear Spregovori; I mentioned your connection to pets specifically.
You may think about rescuing an abandoned animal and befriend it as you new comapanion. A dog might be best, because of their natural affinity with the human soul level.
When your dog 'died' there is a secret, he is still alive and your love and affection for him is keeping him in a 'shadow' state of not having 'merged' with the Canine groupconsciousness. Your dog named in the manner of Caesare so is still individuated.
Imagine him, see him when you walk outside and suddenly you will FEEL HIM being near. I know this to be the truth.
Should you foster another dog, then this dog will be able to absorb Caesare (in Slovenic) and you will know that it is him.

You are not 'judged' by anything or anyone at any time. All of your experiences of abuse as victim and as perpetrator serve the collective wholeness of the universe - it builds CONTEXT for the universal experience and data base much deeper than is perceived as a terestrial isolation.

The only and by far the harshest 'judge' is yourself in selfawareness and full consciousness of who and what you are.
(See answers to other points).

You are Love experiencing often confusing embodiment. Without embodiment you would be free of certain encumberments, but then you could not experience and help to transform the ignorance in the universe.

The universe learns from your embodiment experiencing your life through your signals, thoughts and perceptions.
You are not a physical human searching for spirituality' you are a potent and wonderful spiritual energy form searching for the human experience.

Love Abraxas