View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you ever get the chills?

Yup. Get em all the time, but I listen to alot of c2c and similar kinda radio shows. I get what seem like little meaningless sychronicities that happen fairly regular and more in the last year or so, but what often happens is I write it off at first then moments later something clicks and bring on the goosebumps.

I think I might've been struck by lightning recently too, well in my jeep.

I was heading home with a friend after riding some trails and the heavens opened up while we were cruising down a rural two lane with not so much as a tree around for aways, when we felt a huge just like surge of energy and then heard the thunder. I could feel the hair on my face standing up completely straight.

When we got home I was taking the bikes off the roof rack, and I took my friends bike down first, hers was normal (cold), and mine was warm. I'm not sure if we were actually struck but I can't imagine why my bike was warm and hers cold. In any case the feeling was really cool like super goose bumps.

Completely unrelated:

Peace of Mind, your name reminded me of an awesome song I forgot about that I'm listening to right now: Piece of Mine

raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote