View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you ever get the chills?

It's clear that a lot of people on this forum are being abducted abused by dark forces etc. You see this in a lot of post, like one above.

Archangel Michael is indeed the solution, it takes building up a momentum with him and calling to be surrounded by Blue Flame and affirming your own protection. It's not just a one time call, it's a daily thing because of Free Will. If we want to keep experiencing getting attacked etc. then God lets us, otherwise, we wouldn't have free will. Calling to Archangel Michael is the right thing to do, establishing a relationship.

The most powerful and effective way to do this is through the power of the spoken word. I made this lens (at bottom) on connecting with AA Michael a while back and the spoken word exercise on there is super powerful... I'm going to commit right now to making a video with audio of it before New Years and posting up a thread on spiritual protection. It really does work, but it's not a one time thing, it's a lifestyle thing.

Of course though it is not only about making calls, it is about really wanting to give up whatever illusions are giving an entrance to these dark forces into our energy fields as well... but the calls will make a MASSIVE positive difference no matter what really.

I do not miss one day without making calls to Archangel Michael and I feel negative energy be pushed away as I connect, it really helps me keep focused and on the ball, and in the Now. Whenever I go anywhere, I always call Archangel Michael to clear those places out, protect friends and family, pets, etc. etc. etc. and it most definitely works!!!!

People have been healed, many that I have called protection for, life just takes on a new track often... very very helpful (sorry off topic! Here-put it back on- connect Now to Archangel Michael and feel some chill bumps! )

Tools to connect to Archangel Michael: www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-19-2009 at 08:12 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote