View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #198
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

happy thanksgiving everyone! or i should say thanks.givers

lots going on with the ancient site these days. the uni.verse has finally aligned with my request for a mathematical genius to arrive and help me with some stuff, and this same person has also put me in touch with the insiders of Cherokee tribe. the magical thing about it all, is that he was researching and googled his topic, and the pictures on the website was first on the page.

things should really start moving soon. we are planning a solstice ceremony at the site. please, do join us. it will be very powerful, in.deed!

the two photos below were taken at the new area we are calling the Temple. i was climbing down from the top of the mountain and had one of those urges to take a few shots overlooking all of the slabs. i stared at that area like something was there, and thought i saw something. anyhow, once i got home and uploaded the photos, i had no idea what pictures were what, but still found myself staring at the two photos and then remembered where i was when i took them.

i appreciate it a lot, when the visitors stay for more than one shot. in the first photo, the being was not as fully manifested as the second. as you can see, it was a very large energy being. i cropped these out of the two photos for better viewing. i hope it worked and you can see them too.

unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote