View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle (15 Nov 2009)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I believe that statement goes into the category of things like remote viewing, which we know is a factual phenomenon.

He mentioned receiving info from intuitives, as well.

I would welcome input from members who have knowledge in this area.
So is telekinesis, but if I get on an MP3 and say that I can bend spoons and roll dice with my consciousness, this does not make it true. I have no idea if Deagle is sincere or not. What I do know is that Camelot is playing both sides of the fence.

Deagle swore up and down that Jane Burgermeister is an agent for the PTB and that she was out to discredit the whole movement of the dangers of vaccine information. Camelot interviews her, proclaims that she is a genuine person and has no hidden agenda. Camelot then also puts Deagle on a pedestal and says that he also is a genuine person and has not alternative agenda. Instead of trying to figure out which one is full of it between Burgermeister and Deagle, I am just going to disregard both of them and move on.

The bottom line is that if any person on the face of this entire planet tries to tell you that your personal future is this that and the other, and you believe them, then you are allowing someone else to determine what kind of reality you shift into going into the 2012 transition. This is choose your reality time folks. Do not let others choose your reality for you. Stop looking out side of yourself for the answers to what is going to happen in the next few years. Instead, do the work you need to do on yourself to get clear and allow your intuition to guide you to what you need to do.

No one knows exactly what is going to happen to you!

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 11-19-2009 at 01:15 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote