View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle (15 Nov 2009)

I am re-listening to the interview and taking notes. I'm going to post what I have so far. Please comment if you have a different understanding of what was said:
  • The globalists' intention is to put in a control matrix over the entire planet first, rather than to reduce the population, because they don't want us to interfere with their survival, for what they see is coming.
  • What they see is coming is earth changes and life-extension technology, travel through the stars, and interaction with advanced civilizations.
  • Ukraine may have been targeted with flu because Russia has not been playing the game the way the Illuminati wanted. The real standard in the world is not gold or the dollar (except by proxy), it's oil. There has been negotiating back and forth with Saudia Arabia and the Arab states over trying to pull the dollar from the oil standard.
  • We're not moving toward a typical depression; we're moving into a matrix, where all cash is virtual, with a tracking system from arrays of super-computers distributed all over the world. When you have a pandemic, it enables the Illuminati to chip and track the entire population of earth, which is their ultimate goal.
  • The virus in Ukraine may be followed by other waves. This could take years.
  • The people from all aircraft from Eastern Europe should be quarantined in a facility for 7 days, then a test should be done on everyone (a PCR) before allowing people to enter. There should be boxes of masks provided by the government at street corners and rail stations, etc. People should be taking nutraceuticals so the virus won't take hold.
  • The plan is for America to control the world through their computer system.
  • America, Russia, and China will emerge from this richer and more powerful. The plan is for the 1st and 2nd worlds to utilize the resources of the 3rd world.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-20-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Clarify wording
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote