View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:34 PM   #34
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: ENTIRE Political Forgery Exposed !

Dear Friends...

EagleSpirit is correct with the statement here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
And again and again and again...

It is ALL imploding...no matter who is in office!

The downward spiral is already in full momentum.

Politics, the crock of lies as we know it, IS leaving the planet!

It is now up to You and Me and Our Own Higher Help!

What do You want Your Life to be?

Make it so and be it!

Look friends, Bodhisattva is correct too, and if she has the courage to point out the elephant in the room that everyone wants to pretend does not exist, then I salute her for that fortitude. She is one of the few who does not hesitate to do what is right.

Excellent points made by HERETIC in his/her post.

I would like to add to those who keep repeating the lies about Palin that Mrs. Palin is of an Oecumenical Christianism type that has nothing at all to do with what she was accused of. Everything the media made up about her has been debunked by now.

Let it rest now. Ask yourself only this: If the mass media (controlled by you know who) attacked and smeared and slandered the Palins in such blatant ways, does that not tell you something?

We had a member here in the early days who knew the Palins for decades and he wrote about it and I posted it in threads that were deleted. Also if you know what Lindsey Williams stated about oil worldwide and oil in Alaska and connect these dots you ought to get the true picture without me stating the obvious.

I agree we can move on. Lady Bodhi, you agree? We move on? Let them figure it out....

If you want to keep goin and find out more, you can count me in to back you up. I think McCain and Palin have signalled we can let it rest, things will sort themselves out in the most surprising manners soon is all i can "predict"no pun intended...

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 02:42 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote