View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #262
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Sorry to hear this.

The NSA's stronghold is this Global Super computer system which is itself connected to other Computer Systems Off-World. It controls so many things, from the implants in humans and hybrids, to the programming of the PLFs, to creating living programs for mind-control & mind-programming, to monitoring the thoughts, brainwave patterns of the populace, to monitoring of behavioral patterns, to amassing a global genetic database, to formulating genetic constructs, etc etc etc. (what have I missed Barry? what else does IT control?)
You are doing very well as it is without my input

So with so much "power" at their fingertips it places them in a position of absolute corruption. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
it does, thats why its difficult to overcome them

With all these "hybrids" being created by all these different groups I ponder why a hybrid hasn't been created which can get into the system itself and take control away from the Ultimate Controllers?
that would be the 'ghost in the machine' scenario, plans put in place should such an eventuality come about

I imagine a System so Advanced would have many checks and balances to pass through before one could get to the core of the system though.
you would not believe

I suppose it would be like going after the Holy Grail wouldn't it?
oh i think the holy grail would be a picnic compared to this

All the Best
Ara
My warmest regards

THE WATCHER