View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #7
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation UPDATE: The “Truth” Is Worse Than Feared - New US Health Care Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
For once my mom was sputtering along with me while the local news station droned on about this tonight. I couldn't even hear one line and she would be sputtering some more.

Hope you don't mind - I clarified the subject line a bit, because I am looking for alternative news on this atrocity.
Good call, Karen!

Numerous states waited until the President signed the documents today to file suit against the federal government citing this as illegal and unconstitutional. As of lastnight, there were ten states - mostly western and southern - including Florida and Virginia who are going to court [this] morning to sue the federal government over the "health freedom act" because the "law" is unconstitutional. Imagine that. Having to sue the very people who wrote it into law. Perhaps what they should be doing is taking it to state supreme court and dealing with their own jurisdictions. Now, the reports indicate the number of states suing has grown to 26. This is surreal.

As for "Mainstream media" - it was full of fluffery all weekend and throughout the day yesterday discussing the "issues". Of course, nothing whatsoever was said about the real substantive issues. We are not going to easily find information in the mainstream. We have all long-since known this, anyways.

I got a call lastnight from [someone well-known] asking for the sources of info that corroborate what is being said here. This is part of the grand scheme, the big game-play to take away our freedoms and manipulate us away from everything and anything that we have held dear, been proud to be a part of. A free country, with free speech, freedom to move, live, earn, "be" and prosper. We are now closer to losing all of this than ever before, and are propagandized continuously to the point where much of the public is beyond even putting their finger on the pulse of real truth. No doubt, the sadness and anger is pervasive, but this is going to increase exponentially as more people realize what it all really means. The government is now legalized corruption. Unfortunately, what is being broadcast everywhere you look is the continuation of a decades-old system of brainwashing and manipulation, control of info.

Is the mainstream showing the IRS with assault rifles, exercising their "authority" to jail anyone who refuses or cannot pay what they are required by "law" to pay? Is the media or gov running full adverts explaining this fact? No, instead they are applauding the so-called "positive changes" they claim this act will necessitate while dissecting (although mildly) the points they consider to be "less than perfect" within it. It is, plain and simple, misdirection. And with people like Geraldo R. for goodness sake. Pulleeze!

Today, the news showed that the IRS will be doing the "collecting", and instead of annual collections it is going to be monthly. Do you think that may have something to do with damage control and, well, control? Monthly... so that they can then haul "dissidents" and non-supporters or those unable to afford it into prisons in smaller groups rather than one big mad mess at the end of the year.

There is nothing good about this. Nothing.
As one would expect from a corrupt system, time will show the true nature of this dangerous precedent-setting manipulation by those in control.

Also, it came as no surprise to see psychological ops beginning on television already lastnight when "Law and Order" re-ran an episode that painted the militias as outlaws rather than the best hope there may be for protection from a corrupt system. It is no coincidence. A new episode of the show ran in other countries (inc. Canada). The gov knows what they are doing... and it causes this type of reaction – not because they profile a certain group, but because they know the blowback from their corruption will only come from groups that have the guts to face them to the death. Literally.

Anyways, that's my ramble for today. God rest our weary souls.

With kindest regards, hope and peace,
Tobias, The John Chronicles
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote