View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Not Another Goodbye!

I can't believe I am posting one of these dramatic goodbye threads that I used to roll my eyes at. However, I want a few things to be conspicuously made known.

I am exhausted by this project and have been for a long time. I am now done here. I have watched in anguish and disappointment the actions of the various moderators/admins and the events since the banning of Abrax. I do not approve of the way things are being handled recently and I do not want my name or personal energy associated with this project.

I do not approve of posts and threads being deleted and I made a big campaign for that to stop when I became moderator here. Now it has started again. I watched as the mod team was split over this Thuban issue, and I did not understand what was recently being played out.

I have even been accused, through a misunderstanding, of some plotting between me, GaiaLove and Bill to take out half the mod team. NO I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THAT. I was brought into a skype meeting, the evening of March 5 where in retrospect I see that decisions had already been made, and I feel like I was spun around a dozen times and the blindfold removed. I am just as confused and disoriented as almost everyone else.

I've looked on in dismay at the decisions that were made without my input or approval and at those being placed "in the mists."

Spring is spronging and I look forward to life without Avalon and much less time spent at the computer. We had some great times here and it's been quite the wild ride. I'm getting off here - much love to all. Thanks to all for your love, caring, and good times.

Infinite love is who we are,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote