View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #75
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post

The financial-monetary-taxation system that is in place is the product of many very bright (and in many cases evil) minds, developed over many centuries, which is now completly ensconced into the fabric of our psyche and society. These people are shrewd.

I maintain that to beat them at their game one has to not play the game. This is what I meant when I said we are free.
ok, granted- they have been at this a lot longer than we have- heck! they designed this game... and we have been dragged into this game unknowingly

but your staunch mantra of "just don't play" confuses me...

HOW do we not play the game? (how do we stop playing, now that we know what they are up to?)

that's like telling someone who has never been in (or even close to) a body of water - to just go swim- they don't know HOW. so what happens when a person wants to cross the river- you give them some tools- "use a boat"...

Has anyone read the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"... ?... the part where Jon comes back from the advanced level and tells the birds
"just soar"- they don't get it - and Jon has to talk to them at their level of understanding...
so...
give us some tools that will help us refuse to play their game... ??

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-26-2010 at 05:47 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote