View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:35 AM   #329
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
This is what we were told. Look at the old 1982 Schwarzenegger movie (a terrible movie!) Conan the Barbarian. At about the 92 minute mark the character played by James Earl Jones starts to morph into a huge snake. The reference here is NOT to the snake, but to the extended jaw. Apparently their jaw is just a little MORE extended than that.

Important notes: this is just about the shape of the face. NOT the skin color and NOT the snake.

The're apparently about 8 feet tall - but often look taller (as anyone would if you were 6 feet tall, or less). They are very strong. I duscuss this at length in the Freedom Central interview. They have many ancient ritual customs and (in Henry Deacon's words) "like to dress up".

Henry never saw their actual faces, which they keep hidden for ceremonial (or possibly other) reasons. They often wear cloaks, headdresses, etc. The Divine Right of Kings, and all the ceremony and ritual that associated with Royal Families everywhere, seems to be directly derived from Anunnaki ancient cultural ceremony and custom.
Bill,

Thanks a lot for addressing my question. That is good information. I went back and looked at the part in Conan the Barbarian that you referenced and I noticed the part about the jaw that you were talking about. Fascinating stuff, indeed.

After watching this part of the film, it got me thinking... do you have any info as to whether or not their eyes look like James Earl Jones' eyes just before he morphed into a snake? If you recall, they were very reptilian looking with a vertical slit for a pupil. They actually looked pretty cool.

Thanks again for all your work.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote