View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #24
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapse of US in 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
But first you will see the Commercial real estate bubble go boom it has already started
again, the second very interesting thread to stumble across today. It's like following breadcrumbs. Please remember that I get to observe this from the proverbial sideline. I get the energy&capital.com newsletter daily (makes for interesting reading albeit from another point of view). These are guys that do market analysis to see where money can be made via stocks in markets that are going bust.

The commercial real estate market going belly up, has been popping up over the past few months. I'm off to hunt quickly...

Received this a few times already, more often than many of the other newsletters.
Thursday 6 August 2009 by Energy and Capital.com: The Magician can't hide this one.

"It's been around for the last 20 years. And even though the U.S. Government won't officially acknowledge its existence, it's about to make you an absolute fortune. It's called the Plunge Protection Team -- and the secretive committee's primary responsibility is to manipulate the U.S. financial markets and prevent devastating collapses. But here's the critical part: The Plunge Protection Team - at this very moment - is pushing the U.S. market artificially higher... but not for much longer. You see - they've exhausted nearly every trick they know just to push the Dow back toward 9000... in search of a solution for an imminent market collapse that could have a devastating effect on the U.S.economy.... The history books will show that the Great Commercial Real Estate Collapse of 2009 actually began on April 16. That's the day that General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP) - the second largest mall owner in the United States - filed for bankruptcy. With that one filing, a company with more than 200 properties filed the biggest real estate bankruptcy in U.S. history. "

Sorry - this is a newsletter so I can't post the URL for it hence the Copy/paste. Generally - this is the jist is seems.

Just connecting dots...
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote