View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #23
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Opinions on Barak Obama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
I completely agree. Even worse, I'm a member of Wilcock's message board called "Divine Cosmos" and I attempted to post up an article that was critical of Obama...it was never posted up. I call that censorship of ideas.
I question any site that screens member's posts before allowing them to appear. If something that has been posted up is deemed defamatory or harmful in some way, then please, kindly remove it (with an explanation). But to screen messages ahead of time and then to not provide an explaination via PM when they've been rejected is, to me, HIGHLY suspect. Although Wilcock says many things that I happen to agree with, I take him with a grain of salt. I certainly don't see him as any kind of guru as many seem to.
I agree with you.

I am sorry to hear that your comments were censored. That is not fair.

I have always made it clear and I have done so here as well, that we must take every information with a grain of salt. We have to analyze and think things through. You have to understand that Obama is a pawn of The Powers That Be.

Think about it. How could someone with such a limited record be a Presidential nominee? In this post 911 era of fear and fright, a man named Barack Hussein Obama, whose father is a devoted muslim, with links to criminal overlords in Chicago, and questions of his sexuality could be the next President of America.

It seems quite strange, doesn't it? Yet, he spoke to audience of over 200,000 in Germany. It seems inevitable that he is being positioned to be the next President and to be play a critical role in global politics.

I don't trust it. Do you?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote