View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #74
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

‘SATAN’S DRUMMERS – THE SECRET BEAT OF EVIL’

PHOENIX JOURNAL # 9 BY ESU IMMANUEL SANANDA

I AM SANANDA. I come forth that you might be shown the way in the light of truth, for the time is at hand for the knowing. You have slept long as a civilization and as you have slept the darkness has all but consumed you and your planet.

My efforts put forth into this journal of the Phoenix (for the Phoenix is the representation of the arisal of truth after destruc*tion) is to bring you insight that you have balance in discern*ment.

DEDICATION

To MAN that ye may be able to correct your path as you acquire of the abil*ity to see of it. I, and your brothers of the higher di*mensions in the visible and invisible realms, come to bear the lamp that you might see and know. You are all children of the Creator Father God and are a magnificent por*tion of The Creation itself. You have been people of the lie unto nigh your de*struction. You must come into knowledge that you can stand against that which is consuming you. God-ness has not forsaken you—YOU have for*saken God-ness and in your ignorance have made a bed with scorpions. I of*fer unto you my hand that I might bring you home.

THIS BOOK

My efforts are to pull you into the reality of truth of evil. For that which you call sin, the errors of non-perfection in ignorance ye already bear the totality of forgiveness. Evil goes beyond that which any man can call “bad” or “heathenistic” or “immoral”. Evil is that which is so vile in contradiction to the God laws and those of The Creation that they arise from the pits of the vipers.

I have efforted at laying forth this journal in a manner which will allow you to see of that which is. You must know of the origins and the progressions and finally, you must realize that you are in the time of the reign of that energy recognized by your label,Sa*tanic source.

I have spared you naught. In the ending segment I have given you a scatter*ing of locations within your United States that you must re*alize of the preva*lence. I have spared you from naught. I have given you, only briefly, cases which can be confirmed from hard copy of Earth format—from your presses.

Your babies are being stolen from you for heinous purposes beyond that which you can com*prehend—so terrible is the horror. I ask that you read with intent to receive of the truth of this journal for you are destined to experi*ence the spread of this terror before you will be able to bring it under con*trol.

Ye shall be most cautious as you toy with what is recognized as the New Age movement. It, like Christianity, or any “movement” of lighted cause, has been infiltrated with the rituals of evil. It is the nature of the beast itself. You are existing in the time of change for you cannot go very much farther in the di*rection your civilization has chosen to travel.

You are in the time of opening of your eyes and seeing that which has come to be. You are in the time of the ancient prophecies of transition—that time within which I said I would return for mine people. I AM COME AGAIN AND I HAVE PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU AC*CORDING TO MY PROMISE. BUT YE SHALL ASK TO ENTER IN FOR NO MAN SHALL BE DEPRIVED HIS FREE-WILL CHOICE OF DIRECTION. THESE JOUR*NALS ARE BROUGHT FORTH THAT GOD’S PROMISE OF THE WORD GOING FORTH TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH MIGHT BE FULFILLED. OTHER PROPHETS ARE BRING*ING FORTH ANSWERS TO THE RIDDLES OF TIME, I TRUST THAT YOU WILL SEEK THEM OUT. IF YOU ARM YOURSELVES WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE YE SHALL FIND YOUR WAY.

To have the whole you will need all of the pieces as they come forth. You must study with an open mind for ye have believed in the lies. It is not of your doing that you have believed in the lies—it is of your doing if you refuse the truth and turn not away from that which poisons you. The choice is yours, I can only lay the banquet before you, ye shall need to pick up the por*tions and partake according to your wishes. You who come into the remem*bering of me, I offer my*self as your shield and extend my hand that you not falter—or to allow you to return from the mire. That which is evil cannot en*dure within my light, for I AM THE LIGHT OF GOD AND I AM COME AGAIN. SO BE IT FOR IT IS DONE.

I AM THINE ELDER BROTHER COME TO SHOW THE WAY

I AM ESU JMMANUEL “JESUS” SANANDA, TEACHER OF GOD

SCRIBE’S NOTATION

I only ask that their words have been received in clarity for I know not of these things. I stand as with all who read these journals, in awe of the great*ness and insight brought forth. I have come to explicitly trust the truth for they give me things I know not of, and then bring me con*firmation from all corners of our own physical place.

I am so humbly grateful to be allowed to touch with the Masters. To work with them is to work within joy. In my human-ness I don’t understand—in my soul I know! I have been more blind than most, but I begin to see and under*stand more clearly each day. The traps of evil are laid before me every day in every way; but my path is cleared and the way is always opened. Please forgive any errors of human fingers for there are no errors given forth from these won*drous beings who come forth to give us assistance and show us the way through this time of in*creasing troubles.

Thank you for allowing me to pen these journals, for to us who work day and night to compile them appropriately in the midst of our own physical work of “living”, it is truly a task of love be*yond com*prehension.

I acknowledge with great gratitude the arrival of the most special of children on November 13, 1989, Andrew Colton Aton. May the light always shine from him as it does this day.

dharma

SECTION I

THE DARK SIDE

CHAPTER 1

REC. #1 SANANDA

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 1989 6:58 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 071

I, Sananda, will be in the penning of this journal. It shall re*gard the subject of Evil, Lucifer, Satan and the generally negative as*pects of the Dark Broth*erhood. Just as one of your American newspaper editors said: “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause”, I must announce in the same manner: “Yes, Human*ity of Earth, there is a Satan.” Further, the concept, the en*ergy, has gained control of you as a species and caused you to disobey every Law of The Cre*ation and the very Laws of a planet which allows the orbiting en*tity to survive in balance. There*fore, periodically, she (Earth or any humanized planet), cycli*cally rebalances herself. It is usu*ally done in an ultimate shifting of poles upon the established axis. This readjusts ev*erything and allows a basic “start-over”.

Each time this occurs, the creations of Creator are readjusted, re*stationed, sorted, removed, left to endure and begin again as prim*itive minds—with a few teachers that they ultimately be*lieve to be Gods, and on and on in-finitem. Humanity grows a bit, keeps the Laws for a while for they have no choice, and then, as technology progresses, greed, lust and pleasure (Evil, my brothers), invades the very fibre of the species. Again he cycles into unbal*ance, de*struction, greedy exploitation and fi*nally, dis*aster—only the la*bels are changed; not for protection of the innocent for there are so few by that point inevolution—but rather, because the eons of “being” have changed the names on the progression of life. You shall find and recognize those energies who re-present themselves into your consciousness and you will be able to evaluate your own individual progression. Have you made the grade or have you failed the course?

The ones who graduate with honor and discipline shall be gath*ered into the higher realms, the ones who have “flunked” will be reset*tled to continue the education and some will simply go forth to abide within the actual circles of the evil recombi*nants.

Evil is much like the AIDS mutant retroviruses; it creeps into the very fibre and “DNA” structure of soul essence whereby the entity is left to destruction, illness, or cured. How many will be cured? Ah, but that is free-will choice of man——man chooses, we of the higher dimensional realms do not—we just come forth to receive of you. And you brethren who have “chosen” the path of evil shall be gathered by the evil hosts.

However, since Satan is the directly opposed realization of God-ness, you shall experience the lie in full action. Evil is “lack of truth and love”—evil cannot create but rather, can only destroy and the tools are YOU! The dark ones tempt and prod and blind the manifested conscience through all manner of ways and then in the end you are left to face the lie alone. For the human physical emotions are not left without any physi*calness at the transition. THAT, IS THE LIE! YOU WHO BECOME SERVANTS OF THE LIE ARE LEFT WITH THE DREGS THEREOF AND THE PLACES THE EVIL FORCES HAVE PREPARED FOR THEIR WORK*ERS ARE THE PLACES SEPARATED FROM LIGHTED CREATOR—INTO A VOID WHEREBY ONLY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE CREATED, IN HUMAN FORMAT, WITHIN THE SOUL ENERGY, IS LEFT FOR THE INDI*VIDUAL ENERGY TO EXPE*RIENCE. THERE ARE NONE OF THOSE WONDROUS HUMAN PLEASURES NOR SOFT BEDS AND WARM POSSESSIONS FOR THOSE ARE LEFT TO THE HUMAN EX*ISTENCE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE OF THAT SPECIAL DIMENSION OF GROWTH. IF THE HUMAN PHYSICAL FORMAT CONTINUES, IT CONTINUES IN THE DARK*NESS OF IGNORANCE FOR THE VEIL OF FOR*GETFULNESS SHALL BE DRAWN AGAIN——FOR, AS A MAN THINKS AND BELIEVES, SO HE IS!

You who struck “reincarnation” of the soul from your instruction books, shall be most abruptly confronted with your soul journey ex*ploitations. That, too, is your choice and if you have been so foolish as to believe the lies as fed unto you by other human for*mats, then so be it—you will not have grown and passed of your lessons. You who refuse to look and make consideration of possi*bilities because some church doctrine, or speaker therefor, tells you to not do so, are willing lamb victims of the worst of the evil intent. The word of truth is written within each human and guide*lines are also written within, whereby an individual can know of truth. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE COMING FORTH AS THE PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES OF THE EVIL CONFLAGRATION THAT YOU CAN BE REMINDED—THEY WILL NOT “SAVE” YOU—I WILL NOT “SAVE” YOU—WE FULFILL OUR COMMITMENT TO CREATOR AND YOU DO THE CHOOSING. I SUGGEST YOU DO SO WITH REASON AND LOGIC AS RELATIVE TO THE POS*SIBILITIES OF ACTUAL UNIVERSAL PHYSICS AND NOT HALLOWEEN HOCUS POCUS OF GHOSTS AND GOBLINS. I SPEAK OF A VERY LONG DURATION OF FURTHER PAINFUL EX*PERIENCES IF YOU MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE. YOU SEE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TIME OR SPACE, BUT YOU WHO CHOOSE WRONGLY BY NOT HAVING COME INTO KNOWLEDGE OF THAT FACT, ARE DES*TINED TO CONTINUE AND REPEAT OF THE ERRORS. HOW DARE YOU BE*LIEVE THAT A CREATOR WHO CAN BRING ORDER AND PERFEC*TION WITHIN ALL CRE*ATION DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUDGE ACCORD*INGLY. IF YOU DO NOT GROW BEYOND THE ILLUSION, YOU ARE DESTINED TO CON*TINUE WITHIN THE ILLUSION. SO BE IT.

If the words herein cause pain to some receivers of truth, I sug*gest you pay careful attention as to WHY! FACE TRUTH; EVEN THE FANTASY OF A CHRIST IN TEMPTATION OR A SEXUAL FANTASY WITH THE “VIRGIN MARY” CANNOT BE VOIDED BY BANNING OF A BOOK OR A PROJECTED PICTURE. IT IS BORN OF EVIL WITHIN THE MIND BOTH OF THE AUTHOR AND THE RECEIVERS THEREOF. HE WHO PICKETS SUCH IS AS FILLED WITH EVIL PICTURE AS IS THE ONE WHO WRITES OF SUCH. THESE, IN FACT, ARE GOOD GUIDELINES FOR MEASURING OF YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL EVIL INTENT. IT IS A FANTASY—SO, WHERE DO YOU FIT??? THROUGH THE YEARS THE ILLU*SIONS BURST FORTH AND CLAIMS ARE MADE THAT THE “GODS” COME FORTH TO EXPE*RIENCE EARTH PHYSICAL PLEASURES WITH HUMANS. THE AB*SURDITY OF SUCH A CLAIM IS STUPID BEYOND BELIEF THAT EVEN PRIMITIVE MAN SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE SUCH RIDICU*LOUS TRIPE. GOD IS LIGHT AND EVEN YOUR NON-THINKING BRAINS CAN TELL YOU THAT GOD IS NOT EVEN IN HAVING OF YOUR SILLY APERTURES AND PROTRUSIONS. GOD HAS, NOR NEEDS, NO PHYSICAL RE*STRICTIONS.

YOU ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD! THAT MEANS, HU*MANS, THAT YOU ARE LIGHT ENERGY OF UNENDING SOUL LIFE! IT MOST CERTAINLY HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH PHYSI*CAL MANIFESTATION OR RESTRICTIVE FLESH PRISONS, NO MATTER HOW WELL CREATED AND MANIFESTED. YOU ARE CREATED IN THE IM*AGE OF CREATOR!

Let me give you a few synonyms for “image”: imitation of the form of a per*son or thing, the optical form reflected, as in a micro*scope, an illusionary form, something not actually visibly present, apparition, mental picture,soul, an idea, fantasy, concept, im*pression and on and on and on. Therefore, the BODY of physical matter is not reincarnated; THE SOUL ESSENCE (IMAGE OF GOD) IS REINCARNATED AND MAKE NO MISTAKE OTHERWISE FOR YOUR DESTINY DEPENDS UPON THE KNOWL*EDGE OF THAT VERY TRUTH—YOU HAVE LIVED THE LIE FAR TOO LONG, DEAR BROTHERS.

As you read these truths, be gentle and caring of yourselves and move on*ward; be more caring of those ones you will realize are ac*tually ones of evil—yours is to discern, not sit in judgment thereof. You must come to realize the evil, despise the evil; but ye must LOVE of the sinner. You cannot hope to heal evil until you can look at it and recognize that which it is. You must confront it just as any problem; you cannot solve any prob*lem until you know there is a problem and what it is in truth. And, always, recogni*tion begins with JUDGMENT OF SELF! “JUDGMENT” MEANS THE CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND EVALUATION, WITH CONCLUSION OF OPINION, REGARDING A SPECIFIC THING OR ACTION! Now, you can play with the word all you wish in your New Age games of choose and meditate but in actu*ality “discernment” and “judgment” mean the same—”love” and “hate” have no meaning whatsoever except for the emotion felt within the heartplace.

Man gets his physical form, draped in riches, before an audience of blind sheep and cries: “Love”—and he is the very expression of the intent of the lie itself. He sets not himself above; if he were in truth he would dwell in the hovel and place those he claims to “love” and who are in need, pain, homeless and hungry into his houses and sit them to his table while he would go with*out——THAT IS LOVE!

It is as with the word “christian” which has nothing to do with Christ! Cru*sades and inquisitions have absolutely nothing to do with Christ. Arrogance and revenge have nothing to do with Christ. Would Christ dwell within your inner heartplace? Or, would the Christ be most saddened at what he finds within thy being? Are you one within whom the Christ would find a pleasant and safe place of shelter? Are you even willing to peer within and love thi*neself and yet confront the displeasing qualities within? There are mil*lions who attend “Christian churches” ev*ery day and especially on Sundays, who are not the least bit willing to allow Christ within nor offer him a special place of safety and shelter.

Conversely, there are millions of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, atheists, and agnostics who are willing to bear that very trial. Therefore, naught in the writings should offend the lat*ter group—I TRUST THERE IS MUCH THAT WILL OFFEND THE FORMER. SO BE IT! YE OFFEND THE CHRIST DEFINITION BY YOUR SELF-PRO*CLAIMED FOOLISH*NESS. NAUGHT WHICH YOU PRO*CLAIM IN THY ACTIONS, WOULD BE DONE BY THE CHRIST BEING. YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE THE BEARERS OF LIGHT AND CON*TINUE IN THE BREAKING OF THE LAWS OF CREATOR AND CREATION—EVEN AS WRITTEN IN YOUR SO-CALLED “HOLY” BOOKS, ARE NOT OF CHRIST. YOU CAN CLAIM JESUS AS YOUR OWN AND CONTINUE YOUR LAW BREAKING AND YOU ARE NOT CLAIMED BY THE CHRIST—BET*TER GET YOUR WHO CLAIMS WHO IN OR*DER. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CLAIM THE CHRIST PATH BUT IF YOU FOLLOW NOT THE PATH, IN THE ENDING THE CHRIST MAKES THE CHOICE AS TO WHO SHALL ABIDE WITH HIM IN GOD’S REALMS—NOT YOU! FOR THE CHRIST ENTITY HAS GROWN AND SEES THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE SOUL AND LISTENS NOT TO THE WORDS UPON THE MOUTH. ACTIONS ARE JUDGED BY THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE SOUL DESIRE—NOT THAT WHICH SIMPLY MAKES A CONGREGA*TION OF IGNORANT MORE ABUNDANT. GRACE OF THE CREATOR IS THAT FINAL EVALUATION WHICH HANDS OUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL TICKET TO HIS DWELLING PLACES—FORGET IT NOT!

Further, in your reception of this writing, know that there is not gender in*volved—no male or female. The term HE is simply a gram*matical definition as acceptable to your dictionary as des*ignation of simplicity. No “girls” or “boys” to cast blame one against an*other—to each his own! Also, it is most difficult to discern the gender of a snake but you can identify a serpent by its covering and the sounds it produces. Refrain from your foolish arguments of no merit for you are only postponing your truth while you struggle to remain within the physical lie.

Check within—have you made a pact with the devil? YES, YOU PROB*ABLY HAVE! YOU ARE AS ADDICTED TO THE LIE AS MAN CAN BE*COME. LOOK AROUND YOU MOST CAREFULLY. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY? WHAT DO YOU USE AS WEAPONS? ARE YOU WILLING TO SIMPLY TURN AWAY AND CAST THE MATERIAL THINGS ASIDE—COMPLETELY? ARE YOU IN INDECI*SION ABOUT IT? OH YES, YOU ARE TRAPPED AND ADDICTED UNTO THE LIE! GOOD? BAD? NO! POOR JUDGMENT AND ADDICTION—FOR YOU CANNOT TAKE ANY OF THOSE THINGS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO TO THE HAPPY HUNTING GROUND IN THE SKY! THIS DOES NOT SAY—”DROP IT ALL AND GO EXPERIENCE ANOTHER’S TRUTH”, IT DOES SAY THAT YOU HAD BETTER BE WILLING, READY AND ABLE TO DO SO WITHOUT REMORSE NOR EVEN LOOKING BACK! AGAIN—LOOK WITHIN AT THY HEART INTENT.

I give most special protection and love unto this scribe. I fur*ther ask that you who read, ask for light and love to replace the evil that will lurk over your shoulder and prod you to cast this aside as garbage. Demand, at onset, that all dark energies remove themselves in the name of Creator Source and Light and you will soon begin to perceive in truth instead of twilight vi*sion. Or, is your addiction too attached to allow such possi*bilities of insight? To each his own choices. If you petition in truth for vision; so shall it be given.

This is most difficult for the scribe to put to paper for with the subject of evil, so comes the evil energy. It becomes most physi*cally difficult and emotion*ally traumatic and therefore, we have placed this journal seventh in the writ*ing series of docu*ments. She only need realize we are in the protection but she must be somewhat left without physical life harassment and spend much time in communion with me. You have no concept as to the energy and power, along with total confusion and bombardment of an entity when the energies of evil collide with the energies of the Christ and that is exactly what this journal is about. Per*haps you might re*fer to it as a prelude to Armaged*don! I HAVE JUST MADE AN AWESOME STATEMENT! STUNNING INDEED, DO NOT PASS IT UNTIL YOU PERCEIVE THE TRUTH OF IT!

Every attempt has been made to sway this scribe, from withdraw*ing support, friends, ridicule, harassment, pleading, offers of per*sonal greatness, personal physical fulfillment to threatened assas*sination and finally to the act itself. She has somehow plodded through with our beloved ones who stand as strong in the wake of the blast. But this mission is most difficult, painful and terri*fying. These ones end up as enemies of the “churches”, the trig*ger men of the CIA, FBI, government, mili*tary, economists and all who would keep you in the lie. Be gra*cious and protect them as you come into the presence of this ma*terial for the proof of the words will be coming soon enough, for the proof shall come from thehigher dimensions and shall not longer be dis*counted.

If you choose to believe me not, in these matters, I suggest you look carefully at the evidence brought forth from your very own density; look at the Satanic practices—even now more organized and affecting your own babies in pre-schools across your na*tions. This evil manifestation influences every life on earth to some degree. By his own thrust, the master of this deceit has dis*counted his own existence that he be shrouded as a thought pattern; which he is, but a most real one indeed. Your churches have underestimated him and allowed his spokesmen right into the pulpits to speak among the wondrous songs to God and Light. Oh yes, Satan is most surely alive and abundantly thriv*ing on planet Earth!

And you who have denied the supernatural presence of Satan or of God for that matter—what of you? Have you perhaps re*placed that supernatural be*lief by placing it in other supernatural phenomenon—psychic fortune telling, mystic philosophies, the daily as*trologer, etc? I do not denounce as invalid any of those “tools”, but that is all they are at best—”tools”; they are not an “end”. Further, depending upon whether you allow the Christ or Satan within, it is to whom you give the power of YOUR “tools”. Further, when you relinquish unto any entity you are headed for disaster. No energy of the Christ or God Light asks for YOU, but only that you share. Satan will fill you with de*monic possession in the twinkling of an eye. God never usurps your free-will choice for it was He who gave it unto you.

Further, God of Light never “punishes”—there is no need for such in actuality. God and The Creation gave forth the Laws thereof—you may keep them or break of them. However, if you keep unto them you are blessed with won*drous things, if you break of them—ye stand in accusation of yourself and the evil computer within will see to punishment. It will not be some goblin from within the draperies—you will work it out with that one with whom you made your pact—wittingly or unwittingly. IT IS TIME, BROTHERS, TO STOP BLAMING GOD! Hurricane Hugo blew the sea upon the just and the un*just—THE CREATION IS! NO MORE AND NO LESS.

Dharma, you are in need of a break please. We shall get this be*hind us as quickly as possible that we might move onward into other matters. We shall give a view of that which man has done to this beloved planet and how she cannot longer continue in the destruc*tion. It is not in punishment, it is just to allow knowledge of “how it is”. I must commune with you in quiet other than at this keyboard for you are most upset. I give unto you peace, chela—un*wind a bit and we shall resume at a later sitting.

I DO PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THESE WORDS AS THE TRUTH WHICH THEY ARE—LET NO MAN MAKE THE ERROR OF CAST*ING THEM ASIDE. I AM THAT ONE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE WAITED AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HEAR ME THROUGH. SELAH! FOR AS I WARNED YOU, AND THOSE WHO CAME BE*FORE ME GAVE PROPHESY, IT SHALL BE AS SO WRITTEN. SO IT SHALL BE.

I AM SANANDA OF GOD.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J009.pdf

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote