View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #14
zorgon

Default Re: Atmosphere on the Moon - A Study

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallieBallie View Post
I found it also very weird that we couldn't see any stars in the pics of NASA..
Sir Patrick Moore is a famous astronomer in Britain... his name also comes up in the "Lost Apollo Mission Tapes" saga...

Not only did NASA loose ours, but the BBC lost all their copies and Patrick was in charge... I will cover that in another thread. I have the opportunity here to put all the research into groups so as not to confuse things so we can use it as reference.

Sometimes though things are tied together so will get some cross over... All the data is on our website, but there is so much there already its hard to find so these summaries will
make it easier...

Now about the STARS...

Patrick Moore asks the alleged Apollo 11 crew "could you actually see the stars?"

The First Lunar Landing As Told By The Astronauts: Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins in a Post-flight Press Conference, NASA EP-73, 1989 pt. VI: PATRICK MOORE: ..[W]hen you looked up at the sky, could you actually see the stars in the solar corona in spite of the glare? .. ARMSTRONG: We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics. I don't recall during the period of time that we were photographing the solar corona what stars we could see. COLLINS: I don't remember seeing any.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03469580790620

Now here is the REAL KICKER

One of the things with the NASA Obfuscation is that they sing different tunes...

They expect you to accept that you cannot see stars while on the Moon...
But another department at NASA has THIS to say...

Stars and the Solstice Sun
Composite Credit & Copyright: Jerry Lodriguss (Catching the Light)

If you could turn off the atmosphere's ability to scatter overwhelming sunlight, today's daytime sky might look something like this ... with the Sun surrounded by the stars of the constellations Taurus and Gemini. Of course, today is the Solstice. Traveling along the ecliptic plane, the Sun is at its northernmost position in planet Earth's sky, marking the astronomical beginning of summer in the north. Accurate for the exact time of today's Solstice, this composite image also shows the Sun at the proper scale (about the angular size of the Full Moon). Open star cluster M35 is to the Sun's left, and the other two bright stars in view are Mu and Eta Geminorum. Digitally superimposed on a nighttime image of the stars, the Sun itself is a composite of a picture taken through a solar filter and a series of images of the solar corona recorded during the solar eclipse of February 26, 1998 by Andreas Gada.

SOURCE: NASA APOD 2007 June 21

So there you have it... once again NASA claims you cannot see stars in an airless sky on the Moon...

BUT at the same time if we take the air away from Earth... you would see a tiny Sun and LOTS of STARS

Now which is it NASA? You can't have it both ways.... The Earth and Moon are close enough together that the Sun and Stars would look the same...

As I said Obfuscation but the Lemmings just suck it up without thinking or asking why...

And according to Alan Bean HE draws the Sun like THIS... with the Sun behind the lander yet the lander fully and brightly lit on the shadow side

Sun on the Moon Apollo 12 AS12-46-6765

Sun on the Moon Apollo shots

Sun in Low Earth Orbit

Sun reflected in Visor Low Earth Orbit

Sun reflected in Visor on the Moon Apollo Missions

The video below is a moon hoax video but it illustrates the Sun issue very nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaV7QB_ReTw

TEST:

1) WHY is the Sun a different size on the Moon than in LEO in all the photos?

2) WHY does NASA say NO STARS visible from the Moon yet tell us if Earth had no atmosphere to diffuse the light we would indeed see a daytime sky full of stars?