View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #1375
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
...there is a pattern in the corporate logo's ... that appear as different stages of DNA through geometric shapes...DNA can be coaxed into how it blossoms by its 'surroundings' and beliefs... Sure DNA is perfect but it is a free for all to grow the right combination at the right time... So by looking at certain corporate/brand 'logo's,' progressions can be seen in the desired unfoldment that 'logo' is after thereby seeing the corporate MO or what effect is desired to be accomplished.

WalMart changed its logo in the recent past, from a smiley face to the Tree of Life, the 6 petals... see this page:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/FOL_large.gif

I never did finish Drunvalo's presentation on the Tree of Life, one of the most ancient symbols found all over the world in every culture... (darned satellite connection whacks out w/the weather)... 777 I'd love to hear your take on this Flower of Life being WalMart's new logo.

The website above, about 1/3 the way down it says "The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional (pic3). If you relax (sit three feet away from the screen) and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus, the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point, blankly stare, take the flower in as a whole. You may get a headache and itchy eyes, this will quickly disappear. We do not see with our eyes, we see through our eyes. Let your mind focus, don't fight it.

Then it tells about reptilian images in the 3 layers. Do you guys remember those posters that came out several yrs ago that if you stared at them a certain way a 3d image would appear. I was successful in 'seeing' those, and this one shown, you can open larger in a separate page but I've yet to see this happen.

Looking forward to input about this Logo. AND, 777, I sent you a pm recently about George Kavassilas , don't know if you rec'd it or not. I see he is mentioned here again. SO interesting! Thanks everyone.

I do remember the pictures a few years ago... and I can get the two images to merge and see like a 3D style flower of life but it is just that not a real flower.

I've recently been reading an old book on opening the third eye. One of the exercises is twin candle viewing and making the two candles into 1 in the middle by crossing your eyes... you need to look at the blue to gold flame part and over lap them so your eyes see one in the middle... make sure the candles are the same and the background is blank... ~ 6 inches apart and ~10 inches from your face... try and make the wicks the same etc to merge the images best. It does the same thing as the 3D images...

Staring at a computer screen though isn't too good

This mentions candle gasing but not the twin candle meditation I'm doing... candles need to be same height to obviously

http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 06-12-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote