View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #59
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

This was written 20 years ago...sounds all too familiar..! THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY...

GOD ATON: TOMORROW IS UPON YOU

Introduction/summary

GOD ATON: "I AM ATON and I see my beloved peoples in pain and confusion. I watch you of my children unprepared and without careful thought unto tomorrow. Tomorrow is upon you.

'I have told you how it will be many times through many ones and you heed not. So be it for the lands will be swept clean and ultimately only those who turn unto ME and heed the warnings, and take preparation shall survive.

...'what will you do when the 10-12 point earthquake hits your Pacific coast? It will do so and you know it is coming. Are you prepared?

'You shall have Earth changes. You have Earth changes. You have atmospheric pollution and man pollution which is killing your lakes, your rivers, your lands and your seas.

'You shall have floods in unmerciful measure and droughts in unmerciful measure. You will have sustained winds of greater than a hurricane, a hundred and fifty miles an hour and you will have your power lines blown down, and they will be in dire circumstances.

'You will have earthquakes of great magnitude and widespread which will crumble the land beneath you and disrupt your financial base, your life resources of heat (gas) and power (electricity) for indefinite duration. Millions will perish. You will have volcanic eruptions which will take entire islands and build others. You will need your shelter system to move to safety from that which will rain from the heavens in lava and ash. You have further contaminated the substance in the fissures of the Earth by nuclear testing and it shall spew forth and shower the lands with radioactive downpour. Your nuclear waste dumps shall open up and spew the ultimate poison upon the lands. Americans feel safe? The entire world now runs on nuclear power in great measure--what does France do with her nuclear waste? Better check it out, my children.

'There shall come the financial collapse of your world. You will then be placed under total control of the evil ones who have carefully planned it to be exactly this way. You are in the downfall this very moment. You will have chaos, depressions and collapse of your systems.

'There shall be strange events in your skies. YES THERE WILL BE SUCH. YOU HAD BETTER HEAR ME WELL! I SEND YOUR COSMIC BROTHERS TO HELP YOU AND YOU TURN THEM AWAY, INCINERATE THOSE WHO COME IN PEACE, SHOOT YOUR WEAPONS UPON THEM AND CALL THEM EVIL, AND OF THE DEVIL. THEY ARE MINE SONS COME TO TEACH AND BRING HOME THOSE WHO WILL COME. WHY DO YOU PERCEIVE THAT WHICH THE DEVIL TELLS YOU RATHER THAN LISTEN TO TRUTH? I SEND MINE ONES TO HELP YOU AND YOU BELIEVE THE "MAN" WHO SAYS THEY ARE OF THE EVIL. SO BE IT FOR TRUTH WILL COME FORTH AND IT SHALL BE TOO LATE FOR MOST OF YOU ONES. WE ARE NOW BRINGING FORTH THE WORD IN TRUTH TO THE MASSES--WILL YOU HEAR AND SEE? LET HE WHO HAS EARS, HEAR; AND THOSE WITH EYES, SEE. THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY!

'My Celestial Sons are being presented unto you that you might know of them and seek help. The Teachers of the Seven Rays of Life have just been sharing with you in this document. ...How many of you will toss the book aside because your local "preacher" tells you to do so, while I, GOD, come forth to give you Truth? Further, the Angelic realms stand by and the Archangels of your sectors stand ready to receive of you and help you with the turn around of your species. I care not about your "churches and their documents"--I care as to whether or not you turn into ME AND THE CREATION WHOSE LAWS YE ARE IN THE CONSTANT DEFIANT BREAKING. THROUGH YOUR DISOBEDIENCE UNTO THE LAWS, YOU HAVE OVERPOPULATED YOUR WORLD UNTIL IT IS SPIRALING INTO DEVASTATION. YOUR MOTHER SOURCE IS ATTAINING HER HIGHER TRANSITION AND YOU ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW.

'It is never too late to return to Truth and petition for thy being but YOU shall do of it, for no one--not even the Greatest of the Masters--can do of it for you. YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF! I AWAIT YOUR CALL! "

further reading here..
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1243279891

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote