View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #20
peterh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: St.Clair's Blog Zone

(Halo StClair, This message only if "Samurai code creed" is the respond on my Question, i am not sure if you write a respond on my question or write in general. If not, i have miss understand you and i will delete this post.)

I tray to build up a so complete picture as possible. What interest me most and where i investigate the most of my time is to understand spirituality conciseness time and space Continuum and infinity. The philosophical spirituality point of view is not new for me, it is the most important.
The analyze of manipulation technics let me understand a long time ago how polar manipulation works. For example, pushing people with esoteric interests in to esoteric controlling systems and disconnect them with there material existence and make them to airy and to weak to manifest. And to push materialistic people in to materialistic controlling systems and disconnect them from spiritual understanding and there connection to inspiration and make them so earthy and weak for spiritual understanding.
I tray to find a so complete picture as possible, so i'm not only looking on the spiritual side or only on the materialistic side, but of all of this. And i ask a insider what only a insider can explain. (i am no insider of nothing and tray to understand what is going on behind the curtain of the reality i have to be part of, even if i never like it at all. I have my theories, but they have to be proofed on reality)

If you have a awakening mind, radiating through your body, no physical virus or bacteria are able to touch you and you are manifesting reality directly. You have to heal nothing because you are not sick. (i know from somebody witch i such a master, hi materialize things, heal people on all levels, and know everithing from people) but what you do if you are still not able to do this, you don't develop material intellectual medical operation technics? You don't use psyche medicines of plants if your mind is to weak to heal your self?

The point is, still i am sleeping and i am not a maser, not here in this present ego, so i tray to use the tools i have, and this is intellect and intuition, and tray to work on spirituality at the same time. The first i do in the open, the second private.
What i can deliver in a collective complete, is a intellectual intuitive immune system against the strategies of the manipulators. Comparable of a biological body immune system based on recognition and experience. Maybe a lower level of protection then radiating love, but necessary and useful if this is the only working tool you have, and for many of as this is in fact the case.

What you say to a person witch is dying by hunger, and his belly is billowed? "i don't tray to search food, i am the nourish my self"? it will not help this person, his mind and his body is obviously to week, so he need physical food, and then hi is able to study philosophy and has time to meditate. So we need understanding of the strategies of the manipulators as one part of many of defense and self defense. Is a samurai meditating his enemies away, or hi use the physical sword to defend him self? Intelligence is my sword, an i tray to sharp is with the tools available for me right now. Spiritual awakening work i do in the same time in silence.

But i understand if a response on my question on this level, and exposing inside knowledge maybe can course you problems, so i don't ask anymore.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote