View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #55
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
One of the Galactic Federation Fleets is a hologram. Provided by the courtesy of the dark side. It just sits there and does nothing. Then there is another fleet that does play a major role in this Galaxy and beyond. Kind of like your Sheriff department. Now think about the duality template here for a moment. I know there are others who don't accept the concept of that as they only see sand, but this duality isn't just on the Planet. It cuts across the sky and is everywhere you can look. There are the good guys and then there are the bad guys. When you have a planet that is rich with resources, such as gold, water, various gases such as methane, and other such elements, let alone the human live stock element, you are going to attract those who are going to flat out try to exploit it. Now if someone out there wasn't playing the Sheriff, what do you think would happen? Or what could have happened already? There is only one true Galactic Federation and if they were bent on taking over this world to further subjugate us, they could have already. This is not the case however. And let us not forget that there are a variety of species that have been prevented from doing as such. They are also out there still waiting like the vultures they are. Here is the beauty of all this. The beauty is us. I know we can figure this out. Why do I say that? Because in many ways we are smarter than the ETs. Because of our emotional body and thought body, we are something they for the most part would like to be because many of these races have become limited in their consciousness and have become stuck in terms of their own progression, despite their levels of technology. Our species offers them a possible solution to get unstuck. Part of the problem for them is that they have reached their limits and now the more that they have tried to surpass those limits in the name of conquest, that very energy is back feeding on them.

I know from within that there has been war across this Universe and elsewhere as things are always moving from point A to point B, there is always a vying for position and when you throw the intent in there as far as bad or good, there will always be conflicts. You can call it a Universal axiom. All based in duality. Sorry folks, we can't get around that. The fact is that source is Oneness but we are projected into this duality and that is where we and many across this Universe operate in. The trick is to connect to source to empower your light and to operate from that source in this duality matrix.

Whether we want to face it or not, there have already been many attempts to over take this world. Independence Day movie isn't so far fetched. Now who do you suppose has been preventing that? To buy us the time so we can pull our heads out of our butt. In the meantime, we have been conditioned to seek outside ourselves for the answers and thus getting stuck on the fly paper that many of these agendas roll out for us. All control mechanisms to deny you to come into your own and to prevent you from operating in Oneness in this template of duality. The object to take back your right to sovereignty properly aligned with the Planet.

Yesterday when I was reading this thread, I got another message. They always seem to pop up when I least expect them to. The message was from the highest. I admit I don't get many of those and I understand why, but when I do, I do listen. Now see what you can as far as digesting it. The message was basically this, that the God of this Universe is very confident that we can do this, with a smile by the way. God was referring to the people already on the Planet here. Dig deep in your heart and see if this has any ring to it. It is up to us and as much as I would like for us to get the proper help, we have to do our part and at least make efforts in a major way to at least meet God half way. Right now it is as though we are just barely able to hover off the ground. Energy wise as collectively. I find many here just feel it is an entitlement thing without lifting one finger. For that matter I find that every where I go. Well if you are expecting an entitlement expect to be disappointed because the truth is that we will only be as good as our weakest player. And if that player is just sitting on the bench waiting for it to happen, then expect to be disappointed. I just said that twice. Maybe so it will juggle the brain some. So if there are those you find can only whine, offer them some cheese to go with it. We are only going to get one shot at this to get it right. Granted mistakes will be made along the way. We aren't perfect, but if enough do the do, those mistakes will be easily handled. It will also not take as many to do this, but all who can surely should reflect if they are where they need to be and if not should apply some effort if at all possible. Raise the bar on yourselves as to what your gifts and talents truly are. That is another blessing I see in everyone is that everyone has their own unique set of gifts they have brought here into this incarnation. It is only a matter for that person to find them and anchor them to the Planet. It doesn't have to take years of praying in some monastery to do that. If one would apply just several months of inner work onto himself or herself, we would be much further ahead. Even the ones who are advanced need to raise the bar on themselves. It is a never ending process. And those who have the free time because they have the resources, should also try and assist others to go within and discover. Teach and be open to be taught. We all have the ability to teach. A great teacher is one who knows that a student is his teacher. Whether you realize it or not, we are all in this together no matter what level we find ourselves at. If you're whining, get some help with the cheese. Please.

All these agendas whether for good or bad intentions are still agendas. Ask yourself what should the real agenda be and how you can effect that agenda. What I am saying is we know what our agenda should be and we should be working towards that. That agenda is FREEDOM. Freedom for our Planet and all the Kingdoms residing on it. If I had it my way, all these ETs would be requested to leave so that we can make our own sovereign decisions as long as we are truly connected to the Planet. If these ETs are all here, that tells me that we are not doing what we should be doing. I think that is what the real Galactic Federation is waiting on. For us to take responsibility in a real way. They have only bought us some time and time is getting shorter folks. We're in the window now. Wake up is now an under statement!

You choose and Blessings to all.
Wow. I couldn't have said it better Lionhawk. When you got your message from the highest I was comming back from the airport and saw the letters G O D stensiled in the cloads. I thought wow, what is the message here. Well there we are, you have it. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera. Take my word on it though. It was very clear from the angle I was looking at it.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote