View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My personal understandings / beliefs

Perhaps that niburu website is pure deception (with most likely a fairly well meaning 'channel').

Perhaps the law of attraction brings you to the group that your consciousness most associates with. Perhaps there was a major rebellion against the plan to raise up the universe and the number one reason for the rebellion was because a significant percentage of the angels rebelled (revelations says 1/3) against God's decision to give co-creators (us) free will. Perhaps they thought they knew better than God and didn't like that we had free will because they felt like if we screwed up it would drag them down. Perhaps Niburu is the seat of the rebellion launched against God in this part of the galaxy. Perhaps Niburu's is the gathering place of the dark forces and the reptilians that live there are without soul matrixes and survive only by stealing the energy from beings and planets of those that do such as humans on planet earth...

The point isn't that there are no nice et's who are working for the benefit of humanity. Of course there are. HOWEVER, the ones that are have NO DESIRE whatsoever, to show up here in the third and make it happen for us. They have a strong desire, the ones who are truly working within God's will, for us to connect to the Ascended Hosts, and to our own God Power, Wisdom and Love within us and take back our power and our planet. We are co-creators, not victims. This planet is OUR CHARGE. Not some Et groups. We need no et's to come show up and tell us how to fix our planet.

We do need heroes though.

Those heroes will be humans who remember they are more than humans and connect to their own divine flame within and Be that flame in embodiment. As Above so Below, to Be below all we are above.

Christ Beings, and Buddha Beings will raise up planet earth. God's chosen One's ~ those who choose to Be.

The real question is, will you Be one of them?
Yes, that is what I want more than anything. I read all your postings on this thread and everything you said resonated with me.

I truly believe that we need to do this on our own and need no Heroes.

Thank you for all that you have inputted and know that you answered so many many questions I had personally.

I am fortunate to have stumbled unto postings such as this.

Thank you so much for your beautiful insight 14Chakras.......
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote