View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #56
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I am a big fan of the Teachings of Jesus. However...I am very suspicious regarding just about everything supernatural or paranormal. I don't doubt that there is supernatural activity(I have witnessed it myself)...but I have decided(for now, at least) that 90% of ufos, aliens, spirits, supposed deceased loved ones, supernatural activities, or supernatural experiences are not benevolent in nature...regardless of whether they seem to be beautiful, genuine, uplifting, spiritual...or otherwise. Even if I'm wrong...it wouldn't hurt to err on the side of caution. Focus on the highest levels of psychology and ethics. Be the best person you can possibly be. Learn as much as possible about everything. But shy away from actual supernatural experimentation or delving. I believe that malevolent entities are ready and willing to take advantage of us...and to ultimately destroy us. I guess I have an us vs them mentality. I know I'm paranoid...but that doesn't mean the reptillians(or whoever) are not out to get us...
This is good advice. Question everything. We have been thrown so much **** it over time it is wise to look through the chaff for the truth. Channelling is a prime example.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote