View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #57
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hey all, I finally made my way over to this thread and wanted to share. First off, I almost absolutely positive that a monopole can inherently not exist. But who knows.

However, I understand how the design works, and I have to say it does work!. Anyways, the top of your pyramid let's say is the north polarity and it rests on the three balls pointing up with north polarity. The way the fields are constructed the pyramid will not slip off. However, it will try to continually align itself with the balls, but do to the four edges over the three magnetic fields produced by the spheres it is not possible.

The geometry of the pyramid also induces a natural vortex, aka torsion fields which causes it to rotate, in relation to the equator as Flying Pyramid said. The magnetic and torsion forces (along with gravity) work together and create a spin. That's as simple as I can put it. I will tell you when I read it, I was like damnit, he's dead on. It's very simple and I am very confident in it that it works.

Here is the easiest way that I plan on testing it. Magnetite is Fe304 and is naturally magnetized. Iron can be more magnetized than magnetite/lodestone as it is pure while oxygen is paramagnetic. However, one must also consider the crystalline stucture of magnetite as it is octehedral, which reiterates the geometry on a micro level, increasing the torsion fields of the geometry, and I would have to assume also the magnetic field.

I have a ton of iron as my disposal and have been planning on melting it down for some stuff anyway. What you can do is make casts out of ceramics. For the ball mold, make half of a sphere, basically a bowl, as Flying Pyramid said cause you can stick them back together.

The iron has to be heated to roughly 2800 def F, way past it's curie point, so after you pour it into the mold, you set the mold inside a steel/iron cylinder that you wrap coils of wire around which you then hook to a DC source. I do not know off the top of my head, but line it up so the pyramid apex is north and charge one of the ball halves the same direction. Then you would flip the currect direction, and charge the other ball half. Once the iron cools below the curie point which is like 800 deg F or something, it is permentantly magnetized. I am not positive on how much current you need but you shouldn't need much when the metal is molten to make it magnetize. A car battery would probably work great, but you want to make sure it's not too much current and burn out the battery (that's why resistors are usually for).

And ta-dah, you got your magnets. To heat the iron, you need some kind of fireplace, preferebly enclosed and using coal/charcoal preferebly. You can use wood it's just harder. There are also other accelerants you can use. Using a fan is the easiest way to make a billows to blow air into the fire. It will take awhile to heat up to 2800 deg.

Good luck to you all.

Question on the star drive: You said take two pyramids and put them together, and it makes a tetrahedra. Do you mean octehedron? That would make much more sense. Tetrahedra are making me think of the two interlocking ones usually associated with the internal structure of planets.

EDIT NOTE: And you said the pyramid is at an angle of 22.5 deg? You didn't relate this to the pyramids at giza did you? As it's side angle is 52.817 deg and its corner/edge angle is just under 42 degrees I believe. Otherwise, it would be a very short/shallow pyramid.

Can you also clarify on the 19.5 degrees in terms of notches? Do you mean like cutting off the tip of one of them at 19.5 deg, which also means it stands up easily?

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-20-2008 at 09:33 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote