View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #8
mulder

Default Re: Personal feelings of the future...

This is a really great thread relayer! I agree with what you say - especially about 21/12/2012 being a date like 1/1/2000 - nothing will happen. Also, pie-in-the-sky scenarios like a "false-flag alien invasion" or "operation blue-beam" are NOT going to happen as they'd be easier to see through than 9/11.

Just a couple of addittions:
1. New religion - there will be prophet(s) coiming who will unify all the World's religions and will get most people to accept the RFID chip, NWO, etc.
2. The Pole shift is going to happen by 2020 - if this date passes, there will not be a shift for thousands of years (strange how the future isn't set and is uncertain).
3. I think Africa will be "destroyed" somehow leaving three main spheres in the World - Europe, Asia and American "Unions" - without the USA being dominant any more.
4. We will pass a point of no return (like Germany did before WWII). After this point people will not have the same freedoms and the NWO will soon rule the world.
5. The RFID chips will be worse than anyone can imagine - you will not be able to buy enough food, petrol, etc. for your family. Your life will change and you will be POOR all the time as prices and income will be totally controlled. You will probably not be able to own property or choose your work and kiss all welfare good-bye too!

I know this is gloomy, so wake up everyone you can so it doesn't happen!