View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Personal feelings of the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi Relayer

Thanks for your thoughts champ. :-)

I really hope you're wrong, my friend. I'm somewhat a bit less optimistic than I was when I first got into all this stuff. I can see that the majority of the people are still quite asleep and are very happy to be so. If we are to make any difference, in my opinion, we need to be waking up on a larger scale. The Avalon platform has been a fantastic way of getting in touch with like-minded people, however, I feel that we are a drop in the ocean compared to the sheeple masses. Nevertheless, I hope that maybe by some "divine intervention" or a miracle, more people wake up and smell the roses - otherwise I really don't see a way out.

I'm with you on the aliens issue as well - I don't think we'll be receiving any help in terms of alien inteference and this is mainly because we're not ready to know (majority of the sheeple).

We'll see how it all turns out soon anyway.

D
Hello Lt Ripley,
Yes, I agree, I hope I am wrong.
I think we need a mass world wide revolution to stop the powers that be who wants to control humanity.
Unfortunately the "divine" and "miracles" I don't believe in, but I know what you mean.
Thank you for your comments my friend, its very much valued and appreciated.
Please take care petal.
Love always,
John
XXX

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote