View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Personal feelings of the future...

The following is my personal views on the future, which is NOT based on any research, influence of others or any trends. These are my feelings only, intended as akin to a personal diary of sorts, but for everyone to view if they wish to do so.
Anyone who would like to write their own personal views and convictions are more than welcome to do so.
This thread is
NOT intended to be an open debate. Feelings expressed here do not need any validity, they are just for anyone who would like to express themselves and share their views of the future without ridicule, no matter how improbable or far fetched their feelings may sound.
Please do not flame, otherwise expect to be flamed back.

Here are my feelings of the future....

I think the New World Order will rear its ugly head very soon. Obama will be the president that will make this a reality very soon.
Mr President is in bed with the elite and will do anything to satisfy their needs, including the sacrifice of innocent people to achieve their goals.
A new form of 911 should occur very soon, but I feel the loss of life will be much greater that the twin towers massacre. This will be a great opportunity to instigate marshal law and the mandatory RIFD micro-chipping of the populace. The USA first, then the allied countries will follow.
I have a strong feeling that Mr Obama will be assassinated and white supremacists will get the blame, though this has been planned for some time and Barrack is aware he has to be sacrificed and welcomes it.
I see a CIA agent involved in his murder, not a white supremacist.
The assassination will create mass riots between the black and white communities, which will make the LA riots of 1992 seem like a Bambi movie.
This will strengthen the powers that be to instigate marshal law, which the majority of the American people will welcome. Other people from around the world will follow suit.
When RFID micro-chipping is in place, the monetary system will no longer exist.
All transactions will be done via the RFID. Buying groceries, paying any bill, buying drinks at your local pub etc.
You will be tracked every minute of the day, no matter where you are located around the globe.
The moment you step into any building you will be flagged and it will be noted that you were there at that particular time. It will also note the time when you leave the building.
So if say you happen to be in a building and it got burned down due to an arsonist, you will instantly become a suspect, arrested and interrogated.
With the instigation of marshal law and the RFID chip, crime will be almost eliminated.
If anyone refuses the micro-chip, they will not be able to make purchases of any kind, will not be paid for working or get any social security benefits, will not be able to travel freely anywhere and will be subject to arrest. Further refusal will result in the disappearance of that individual.
The micro-chip will be embedded under the skin of an arm and is not transferable from one individual to another. It will monitor your DNA sequence and your bio signs.
The only people that might be able to transfer their chips are identical twins, but the moment the chip is removed from the body it will be flagged.
The powers that be will assume you have just died or it has been surgically removed. You will then be pursued.

I do not see any major catastrophes occurring in the near future, and especially NOT around 2012.
I do feel that we will have a major disruption to our communications system, perhaps due to mass coronal ejection, or an artificially induced EMP using HARP.
This disruption will last for more than a month.
No power, no gas, no running water and no working cars that rely on semiconductor devices to operate. This also applies to any form of electronic equipment, unless correct shielding is used to protect it.

I feel that the internet will be under the control of our respective governments and most information will be monitored and restricted. Unfortunately that is already happening now to a small degree.
Sites like Avalon, Camelot or any site that gives people freedom of information that goes against the establishment will be closed down permanently.

I do not see aliens coming to our rescue what-so-ever in the near future, they are content to let the world run itself. Only the chance of a possible major catastrophe will they intercede, but they will do it covertly.
We are apparently not ready for them. Its the aliens, NOT the governments are the ones that don't want humanity to know of their existence.

Lastly, when RFID and marshal law are in place religion will be more popular than it ever was in the history of mankind, but most religious institutions will be controlled by the elitists. This will give them even more control over the people.

That's about it..... I do not feel that anything else of consequence will occur prior or beyond 2012, exept a lifting of humanity for the better.
What that lifting is, I do not know.

I apologize if you do not like what you read, but remember these are my gut feelings only, they are not based on any facts what-so-ever, so I don't need to hear people badgering me for explanations or proof of what I've said.
I just hope I am totally wrong with my gut, as the world would be very unpleasant indeed, not only for us, but mainly for our children and grandchildren.
I would love the world to turn out as David Wilcock seems to think it will, he has a very positive outlook on humanity.
I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read my feelings, and if you have your own predictions or would like to express your own feelings, then please do so. I would love to read someone else's perspective of the future.
Please take care all and peace and immense love be with you.
Love always,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-18-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote