View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #131
astraelia
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2 UFO SIGHTING in Montreal - from Astraelia

SIGHTING of 2 UFOs IN MONTREAL / from Astraelia
http://astraelia.piczo.com

Tuesday 4 nov 2008around 6.30pm.

I was outside in this beautifull indian summer night, looking at the sky.
I was sending telepathic waves to our brothers and sisters the beloved Celestrials that are in mission around the Earth in the invisible spectrum.
I was asking if I should go to the sacred site tomorrow for 2 days as I was planning, and I was asking if there was any plans from their part to further contact evolution at the sacred site.

Then I notice what seem to be 2 very bright stars appear in front of my eyes where I was gazing. There was very few other stars in the sky at that early time of the evening. They were not blinking like planes, they were in a diagonal formation an angle like when the time on a watch is at 11 oclock, I was strongly attracted to them and it seemed to me they where moving, moving together like locked on at the same distance & speed in a cluster moving in the same direction. I found a tree top to use as a fix point to be sure that they were moving and yes, affirmative they were.

So at that point it was clear it was classic UFO shamanic language if I can express myself in this manner. Clear for the initiate, invisible for the non initiate. Than after the moment I realised this was a genuine UFO sighting and in answer to my request, then with discretion, the 2 UFO started to progressively fade into the invisible spectrum mode together. Saying that will be all for tonight, it is tomorrow and the next 2 days now that will be the next step. I than knew it was their answer... YES I should go, they will be there in heart or in sight but they will be there and I will be their shaman to celebrate together with them, in brotherhood, joy, spirit and hope.

I then went in my room were the spherical stone is at the feet of the Flame of Stone I also found at the site after having looked for it for years knowing I would find it one day.

I then put the medieval music the Hymn to ste-Cecilia from Pursell, and with the sacred stone over my heart chakras I started to sing and do a sacred ceremony in spirit with the Celestrials and all the sacred world of Light that all initiates in all Ages, in all Times have seen and known. It was the most powerfull heavenly and lightfull moment and concert, I really felt fully connected to them, I was healed by this connection, inspired, one with all that is. I felt the awesome power of the sacred stone, This is one more of it's great powers it is revealing. The power to unite the sacred dimension of the Celestrials with our dimension and make us all become One. It is a portal stone, that has the power to open a spiritual sacred dimensionnal doorway.This was one of the most beautifull moment of my life. An unexpressible communion. We are blessed my friends, more than we have ever known. more than we ever hoped or wished for, we are ... believe it. Great things are in the making, it has been shown to me and to many initiates. The powers of above are coming back to Earth. It is time that we play the role we have been sent here for, within ourself first and foremost. And also within the circle of initiates that we are.

-- -----------
update:
When I was at the site, when I arrived the 2 eagles of the Matawini mountain came see me and called so I would notice them. After I rested in the evening after a day at the sacred cave, I saw one pulsating light in the sky, and it was not moving, it kept pulsating steadily at the same position for around 7 minutes. So they were at the rendez-vous.

I have also received a email from someone in montreal that saw the same 2 UFO over montreal at the same time I saw them around 6 30 pm and saw them fade out together.

While I was at the site I also saw something I never saw before, 3 huge meteors in the same trajectory within 5 minutes almost visually an inch wide compare to a hairline width normal meteors are. I do not know if it was natural or of extraterrestrial origin, but they were huge and autoluminescent.

-----------------------
UPDATE#2: 2 DIAGONAL UFO SIGHTING

There is more about this UFO sighting than I thought. I have found on a internet forum that this exact sighting configuration has been seen in many different countries and at different dates all over the world. The exact same configuration I saw. Two UFO in diagonal that appear like 2 very bright stars, non pulsating, that moves in unisson and than progressively fade out in the invisible spectrum.
It seems to be a message that there will be soon the revelation of the Celestrials presence for all to see, and this in order to end the statu guo paradigm of silence and denial about their presence.

The angle of the diagonal of the 2 UFO is the angle of the 11 th hour of the clock. Again, like the previous mass sighting of the countdown clock of 2012 I saw this summer that was similar to a sighting of Miriam Delicado, there seems to be this message of the final hour draws close, prepare...

You can read these exchanges between people of different countries on this diagonal 2 UFO internationnal sightings at:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-57...-1-0-1-0-0.htm

--------

2 recent developments:

- The great indian chief and chaman, 95 years old Elder William Commanda of Maniwaki came to the Sacred Cave with his wife to do a sacred spiritual ceremony and give transmission of his blessings to me. It was the most magical moment, the sacred cave was awaithing him, I never saw the cave so beautifull it was like a heavenly emanation. The Eagle came to see him during the pipe ceremony of Cammanda and a Blue Jay came sing with me and my chamanic drum.

- Matawini Sacred Site of Astraelia Web Site: I have finally a web site. You can now see many of the recent photografs of the new discoveries.

- I will soon make an invitation for a meeting at my home and we will also go do a group meditation in the pine tree circle where the Blue Katchina crop circle appeared.

Bliss Love and Light to everyone
Farewell

Astraelia
astraelia@gmail.com

Last edited by astraelia; 12-06-2008 at 07:58 PM.
astraelia is offline   Reply With Quote