View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #127
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi Olam, I agree with the direction you are taking.

I had already downloaded the info on Krishnamurti from St. Clair's forum and plan to purchase his latest book. I have been reading and rereading the Wingmakers' site for the last two years. Some people seem to flow in this direction naturally ie my husband. He agrees with all of this but goes on with his life unconcerned and impeccably as possible. I, on the other hand, must constantly watch that I don't give in to fear. I was told once that I must "flex my courage" but that I was courageous. Well that at least was a good start!

I have learned over the past few years to trust my intuition and go within to find answers. That helps me sift thru all the different kinds of info we are
encountering lately.

As I mentioned once before on this thread, because of our volunteer work, family and age, I don't believe we will move anywhere unless forced to by circumstances. We plan to stay put and do whatever we can within our own small world.

Most of our friends and relatives are unfamiliar with our view of reality. That's why this forum is so important to me.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote