View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #127
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Barry have you heard of Brian Scott? He reportedly had years of 'experiences' with what appeared to be Greys and another group of Entities (who projected various 'identities' of themselves, from a tall grey to red haired Nordic.)

In a Book written about Brian's experiences is this :

The Leader of the Grey Beings speaks: "That which we found here, we have lifted to Nous two. Thus the great civilizations of man," he said in human voice."What are we to do?" We need a new body for 12 strand DNA".

The Grey Leader: " We have prepared 5 Hybrids that will thrive on Earth. The time of hu-man on the land-finished.

Hybrid phase-out underway.

The Grey Leader: All hu-man plantations must be phased out, and the land prepared for a new-man, of US-12 STRAND DNA- and their children".

Brian saw a picture of a hybrid..part human part alien....it had a large domed head, blue eyes and human pink skin.

I remember reading about some RV who saw beings described above in what seemed to be stasis condition. I think they were also seen on Mars when that was RVd.

Maybe they were another form of PLF?

Or a mass of bodies waiting for animation?

Barry have you any knowledge of the above? Are you aware of any RV sessions where a group of Beings were viewed in stasis or waiting to be animated?

Speaking about 'animation', if the Off Planet Intelligences have advanced technology and superior genetic knowledge, are they re-animating people/Beings who are not alive? (any knowledge of this Barry?)

Dan Burisch speaks of the negative J-Rods (future 'grey' humans) as re-animating dead people and then the J-Rods ''wearing those bodies' in order to interact with humans.

Miriam Delicardo also spoke about an experience with a MIB and her description of how it moved and reacted mimicked Dan Burisch's testimony. The MIB was very interested in Miriam and if Miriam is a souped-up Human of the Tall Blonds then Miriam's Tall Blond Aliens may be the Orion's Dan Burisch speaks of or a group of earlier precursor humans?

Dan Burisch did mention that some humans went to the Sirius Star System so maybe they are the Nordic-Sirians? Isn't Michael St Clair of this lineage?

I hope you don't mind me sharing where the info comes from which leads to my questions for you Barry.

As I've said before I think your testimony, your knowledge is the thread which pulls all these other threads of information together so anything you can share 'at this time' is very much appreciated.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote