View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #12
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: my personal situation

Well, I've pondered that often, myself. I could easily go as I go, living and benefiting for myself and my family.

BUT.

That just seems selfish to me. I KNOW my family will survive anything; we have love, a tent, and three dogs to help us hunt if worse comes to worse.

Like I stated before, I really wanted this shop for deeper purpose. Sometimes I feel I NEED it, in order for people to take me seriously. I have things to say, messages to spread, and people to reach. I feel an urgency for it; pulling at my heart from somewhere in the void.

I have a gift. I am an artist in every aspect; and I feel that the Creative Force (whatever you wish to call it) is trying to use me because it speaks loudly through me. To use those talents for personal stability is NOT my intent; otherwise, I feel I would be doing that force a great injustice.

Many things in my life have pushed me on the path that I am on, and I do feel that nothing is by accident. I am at a crossroads. It seems the powers that be do everything they can to discredit those who speak truth. A legal business, I feel, would open doors for me to be able to reach the masses....

I'm just not sure that posting poetry on internet forums is the extent I'm supposed to be stuck at. I know I've made the choice eons ago...I'm just trying to remember...

I just don't know how to reach out...and as I type, I feel this urgency so much so, that tears are welling up now...

I'm such a dork sometimes! LOL
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote