View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #17
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keep Avalon as it is warts and all poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I have to get a post in ! I don't want to stick on 666 posts for very long thankyouverymuch !!

But No.. I cannot vote either. I agree with Harper... and Swanny... transcendence is the only way forward !

How can we vote for things to stay the way they are ? I know this is not really the core idea behind this poll, obviously it is meant to be forward looking and positive.

But think about the realities for a minute. Life is change. all the time, permament change. Look at my ying-yang ! (ooer missus)

"There it is!".. a visual graphic, just as if Peter Snow has come into help with his swingometer (sorry.. joke for uk) .

Think about it.. all this talk of nonsensical doom and gloom and things that may happen... for months and months and months and weeks and weeks... swine flu... earth quakes...PTB takeovers (ahem, maybe not a good example)...aliens buzzing fishing boats...

and then... finally...

SOMETHING HAPPENS

Whoo-hoo !

Jester's right.. something IS going on. I have no idea what, nor do I really mind... but finally this is not virtual land anymore. Something is actually happening and we are all being forced to think about ourselves and others in an immediate way that affects us.

This is not about FEMA coffins. It's about what are YOU going to next ?

So we NEED an Avalon 2.

We NEED a Mists of Avalon.

We NEED Avalon 1 to die... because life is death and it is life again.

If a seed never changed, where would we be?

This , my friends is life in action as far as I am aware.

The drama is incidental, the kindling if you will. But the choices.. they are real.

It's not passive living anymore, is it?

Underneath it all...Something wonderful is happening...

K

I say ...these are the growing pains of Avalon. Its hard to leave a good home that you have nurtured and took care of, for long time. That's what the poll is showing us.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote