View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #69
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
briefly, OMG jack, the jewell of your chelation knowledge is MMS? I expected more than that from you . Fry your kidneys at your own risk there, bud. Oh hah hah hah, I credited you with far too much . Hope your family members get a second opinion . eeeeek!!!
WARNING !!! Jack is NOT a doctor, and he knows precisely "jack" about chemtrails .

Also please let us now about the people you know who have grown new limbs, to my knowledge these are only insiders with mlitary medical tech. WOW, you could have saved superman with this stuff! keep talking!
Ok, back on track... ish ,anybody who does not know the difference between a CON trail and a chemtrail should look at
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=76&Itemid=50
or bluenomore ,url above somewhere.

When a wiseman and a fool have an argument, the passer by will notice little difference.

I'm going to consider you the fool and me the wiseman here, simply because your not even prepared to engage in civilized conversation but instead go for the jugular and carry out a spot of character assassination. Your kind is known far and wide, people are not blind my friend.

But keep it up, these little games you like to play that take power from the mouths of others do indeed come at a price of their own, and someday for you that will become evident.

Have a nice day, i sincerely sympathize for you and hope someday a few rays of light will shine through your veil of ignorance.

AND FOR YOU CLEVER PEOPLE OUT THERE, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO RID THE BODY OF HEAVY METALS, AND MANY MORE WAYS OF CURING EVEN THE MOST "INCURABLE DISEASES" IF YOUR SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE AND WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE WITH WHICH YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN INTUITION AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS THEN PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LITTLE MESSAGE.

Its time to take back our power guys, and stop having people keep telling us what we cant do, when we can in fact accomplish more then we can even begin to imagine.

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote