View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 06:00 AM   #981
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxas,

You information has been quite enlightening (like reading a great novel - never knowing what's on the next page lol) and I thank you for your efforts here. However, now that this broad range of information has been brought to our attention, can you explain exactly what it is that we are to do with it?

Dear bigmo!

Thank you for your deep and meaningful question here.
The Thuban data serves a rather simple purpose; namely to share information you will not find anyplace else on the web in say physically discernible form.

So the Thuban information is NOT in any form in the physical realm, except in the format you can access at this forum.
This has to do with the automatic FILTERING of any such data throughout the ages and as you indicate later on in your reply. It so is this timeline, which necessitates this Thuban data as agency from the Cosmic Logos to exist in this physical - and easily dismissable because of this physicality, say as written words - form.
BUT this Thuban data IS available for anyone from the WITHIN.
To say validate the Thuban data from within you are required to DISCOVER and COMMUNICATE with your innermost intimate being of yourself.

You use your own LOGOS to do this in your INDIVIDUALITY to like 'CALL' the Cosmic Logos shared by all in a shared superconsciousness.

Since you are the Thuban messenger then I have to believe that you also must have 'preparatory advice' for those of us receiving your message?

No, I have no preparatory advice, except to say: 'Go Within to verify, validate, reject or assimilate this information'. Even if you do not understand the technicalities, your 'occultized' superconsciousness understands every word and every equation.

Or is the message itself encoded so as to promote an activation?

The verbosity used is encoding enough, but is used in the way it is transmitted by the Cosmic Logos. It is not perfect, but filtered into 'purity' by the 'grace' of the Logos say.

If the fulfillment of prophesy is 'imminent' as your message suggest then we are not here to be an 'audience' but to be a participatory, or maybe even an 'activating force' by which your revelations may manifest throughout the human mind system.

The imminence is the well publisized Mayan timeline in generality. The details are subject to the evolving human groupmind consciousness of what humanity represents in the cosmic theatres.
Every individual is part and parcel of this 'cosmic chessgame' played between the polarised archetypes say.

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, what is the step by step process by which one would go about aligning oneself to this transformational process?

Talk to yourself in your attempt to RETRACE your origins; so you can answer - to your own satisfaction, not relative to others - the 'big questions' of mankind: Why am I here? Where do I come from? Whereto am I going? and so on an on.

The Thuban information answers all these questions in the Thuban perspective for you to have data to compare your own information with.

This so is an opportunity for you to COMPARE, ANALYSE, FEEL, EVALUATE, REJECT and whatever this Thuban data NOT available from other books, thought systems, philosophies, youtube films, medias, books, channelings etc. etc.

Is it just an order of belief?

No, belief, as commonly understood is useless here and should be replaced with 'Inner Knowing' or 'Knowledge of the Soul' as the meaning given to 'belief' by the Cosmic Logos (Yeshua).

Are we to stand tall with our face to the sun and wait with patience or must we alter our thought processes in some way?

You are INVITED to awaken your superconscious self through and by the blending of your INDIVIDUAL LOGOS with the COSMIC LOGOS in your own individual Eucharist in the 'Consumption of the ChristBody of the Resurrection'.

Are we required to use certain breathing techniques or sit cross legged in mediation?

If that suits your current information base and understandings. It is not required however. Sitting under a tree by a lake and feeding the ducks or playing with your pets might have the same effect.

Since you are here now, at this moment in time... what is it that you wish for us to do? (or can you direct us to another source that may already possess the instructional modalities that align with your message?)

I have NO techniques to learn or do anything. There are countless manuals and 'meditation groups' all over the place to provide such services for you to adapt or not.
The Thuban data is FREE as the THUBAN=66=FREEDOM label implies and carries no obligations whatsoever. It is JUST WORDS, but beware because the WORDS are also a SWORD of the self-judgement.

Isaiah 55:1
[ Invitation to the Thirsty ] "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

Revelation 22:17 (King James Version)

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Peace
AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-30-2010 at 06:05 AM.