View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Swine Flu Tracking/Posting Section

The scene in Belgium

Translated from french:" Last friday, the ministerial council has approuved an exceptional law project aimed at giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.Those special powers must amongst others allow the autorities to legalize a circuit of distribution of brand new medecine.
The ministerial counsil's decision has raised anger the belgian pharmaceutical association.
They don't understand why they won't be implicated in the handling
of the crisis nor why the giving out of antiviral medecine can be given
to people having no relation at all with healthcare.
All along the elaboration phase of the pandemic plan they repeadly manifested
energetically their disapproval as regard the measured proposed by the Influenza cell.
The flu pandemy they say contains already enough unknown factors and a totally unexperimented and unstructured system of distribution would only add to it .

I spoke today to a student of mine who is wife of an ambassador here in Belgium.
I asked her if she new where I could find in writing the decisions made by our parliament as regard the
planned modalities they will use in case of a pandemic flu H1N1.
I informed her it had come to my awareness that the counsel of ministers had voted a law project
giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.
She says that she remembered seeing a letter sent to her husband stating that this is already a programmed plan for all European countries .
She said that the vaccines have a 3 years lasting and that so they had to be administered this year.
She also mentioned she saw a ratio of 30% of the total population per country these vaccines should
be administered to ( to start with ? ...).
When I asked her if I could see the document she said that actually it might have been labeled " Confidential " in which case she would'nt be allowed to forward it to me.

Belgium has ordered more that 12,5 millions H1N1 vaccines.
Our population up to lately is of 10.600.000 people.

29/09/2009 ( Belga and AFP)
The european commission has given permission tuesday to the selling in Europe of 2 vaccines against the H1N1 flu.( Focetria and Pandemrix)
In Belgium the hospital's personnel will be vaccinated as soon as the 18th of october.
The vaccines will be autorized in all the European countries , as well as Island , Lichtenstein and Norway.

The autorisation will take effect on the 1st october the latest in all the countries that have ordered the vaccines.

The vaccines will be injected in two doses , with an interval of 3 weeks in between.
Approval of utilisation has been granted for adults including pregnant women and children above 6 month.

Children above 6 month old suffering from chronic pathologies, pregnant women et medical personnel are the 3 groups that will be vaccinated in priority . This position has been voted amongst the 27 countries of the european union.

In Belgium vaccination against H1N1 will be organized on a voluntary and free basis.
The vaccines will be delivered by doctors.

Thanks to the law suit engaged by Jane Burgermeister in Austria and the association of human rights in France some positive drawbacks have been obtained on 2 decisions the Belgian government was about to take:

1: mandatory vaccination
2: the vote of an exceptional Law aiming to install martial law and mandatory vaccination after the summer holidays .

Belgium has receded as regard the mandatory vaccination .
and France also announced it will do the same.

That's a first victory.

Part of the population in Belgium is well aware of the worldwide plan regarding H1N1 vaccination and is taking pacific protesting measures against it. Videos are circulating as well informative materials distributed through the net.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote