View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #1261
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Its very very subtle but yet in your face.I feel that they have all been promised a long time ago, a golden ticket to the chocalate factory. Take Mr. Wilcock for example,his bait was Edgar Cacey. I personally have seen nothing but the dangling of the carrot from these people.

Thats just my feeling, and not based only anything concrete,just perception.I pay no attention to the messenger ,just the message.This means that i can learn from anyone,but i must find my own truth and develop intuition.

The law of one is geared towards a hive mind.It is the tone of one world government,ie tower of babel. We are concsiousness expressing itself through multiplicity.We do not have to start doing as others to be connected.

Notice each one has their own forum.There is a different bait for every kind of fish, and TPTW know this. This is how you put information in a box and control the people.

If i want the future
If i want doom and gloom
If i want comfort
If i want to feel like a victim
If i want to be nuetral
Each forum has a tone that the members adapt to and if you question the leader of the forum, you get banned or warned.

This forum is small because of the free thinkers.
When we seek total self empowerment,we have to look within ourselves.

All of this info only serves to get us to the sea,its just a stepping stone.We can fill ourselves with interviews or develop our own innerview.
Very well said!!!!! And I agree completely!!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote