View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #283
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Swanny: I wholeheartedly agree that discernment is necessary, on the other hand, as I said, after I used my own faculty of separating the wheat from the chalk, I found out that much of their messages, their more spiritual messages, is genuine. Does that mean they really must be E.T.s? No! But it means they are not vain imaginations of crazy people. My guess, if they are not E.T.s is that they are a product of entity channeling, or Holy Guardian Angel channeling by someone who has a knack in this field; and such messages are, content wise, genuine. Separate some parts which might be the channeler's projections and here you have a piece of wisdom that should not be readily dismissed.

As to personal responsibility, on a personal, strictly individual level, Gita and the rest are totally correct; I'd only say that one should not concentrate on one's self iniasmuch as on one's "God," "Divine Self" and that this entity is generally at first percived as something external, something you as your personality should be passive to. Only later will you find out that you are connected to it and that in fact it is you and that your personality is just it's cherished creation which must, ultimately, be reconnected to the whole.

On the society level, though, I am currently becoming more and more convinced that an intervention into the natural order of our evolution is in order; that it is a compassionate thing for us and them to support this outside help, with the full knowledge of the damage and the attachments it will create to us and the others, as foreign energies will doubtlessly wreak havoc on some people who are not ready, and as flying saucers in the air will do the same to our political bodies and our paradigms. But we so much cling to the old, so much create more and more "Karma" that we will only cause immense suffering if left on our own devices before we naturally "step in our own power" after who knows how many years of soul killing gloom. Better, in essence, to create new attachments borne out of mindfulness than continue with our collective mindlessness.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote