View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #269
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Thats absolutely not true! There has been countless instances where information has been provided which has then either come to be as predicted, or clarified in some way or another.

Your making statments with an obvious lack of education on the subject which is very evident to those who have researced this for many years.
I’m with Transco on this one. I’ve done 20 years of research on channelling and have met quite a few channellers in the process and some come in the form of very sweet little old ladies who totally are devoted to their channelling. I’m also very scientifically minded and have scientific qualifications and there is absolutely no significant scientific evidence to back this up.

I do believe that channelling is very possible and real from what I’ve seen but no one can ever be 100% sure that there’s no malevolent intention behind it – not to mention the density of the filter of the channeller. Also, it’s very likely that once someone is channelling another entity, there’s always potential for other conflicting entities to also come in and put in their two cents worth. These entities are always negative as they invade the mind and sometimes the body. I speak with experience as have cleared a lot of these channellers over the years.

The bottom line is that human beings must take responsibility for themselves and their own species and look within to conjure up their own spiritual power to get ourselves out of this mess that we’ve created for ourselves for that’s the only way for us to grow. Anyone looking outside their own power is asking for it. From what I’ve learnt, these aliens are not exactly vegetarians. Raw flesh anyone?

From what I’ve read on this thread, the people that ‘mock’ GLF are only trying to wake up those who keep giving their power away to entities that we have no idea about and who refuse to show themselves in their true colours. I get a feeling that these ‘mocking’ people just care enough to try and give GLF followers their own power back.

As a truly loving mum, I’m bringing up my daughter in a way that she always looks to her own power to sort out her own life and that she doesn’t rely on me to ‘save’ her every time. The reason being is that if I ‘get hit by a bus’ tomorrow then she won’t feel helpless and carry on looking to others for help. This is not to say that I don’t give her support or that she can’t look outside of herself for support – but getting support is a far cry from being ‘saved.’

Peace.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote