View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:38 AM   #15
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

This is GREAT..!!!

All this corruption, which I firmly believe is REAL is coming out. As it should. Will anything be done about it.? NOOOOOO.

Why.?

Because Barack Obama and EVERYBODY else in command is in on it. He's just as corrupt as anyone of the aforementioned criminals.

We (the very few in this world) who actually are in the know, can do NOTHING without the masses behind us. We CAN'T effect any change by ourselves. The rest of the country is busy filing for bankruptcy or getting foreclosed on. Or trying to pay bills to stay afloat. Or maybe just consuming massive amounts of Aspartame & High Fructose Corn syrup (Which KILLS brains cells by the BILLIONS) to know any better.

So just chill out everybody. OK.!

When they are done looting the country, the American people we will be notified. Maybe, unless there is a market for our organs or something in which case they may just keep us around a little longer.

Until then RELAX, enjoy the ride.! And just be grateful we are the lucky few who see it coming. At least we can make a BUCKET LIST and work on that while the utter distruction and annihilation of our country and our lives is taking place.

So you see, It's not so bad. Freedom and Happiness is overrated anyway. Who needs it? HAHAHAHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thought of Barack Obama doing anything is an absolute JOKE. I can't even imagine it. Not even if I smoked all the weed in America could I ever be so blasted out of my mind enough to believe it for a nano-second.

God Bless you ALL. Just start storing some food and Ammo.

Good Bye.......
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote