View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #43
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

Haven't heard much of this one. It was on the Wet'suwet'en website.
http://wetsuweten.com/news/article/enbridge-spill/

Enbridge reports U.S. pipeline spill

North Dakota - incidentally where there are strong links with the insurance, weather mod groups.

January 10, 2010 - HOUSTON, TX - Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE) today reported that clean up was continuing on a crude oil leak, which was confirmed Saturday on Line 2b on the Enbridge Lakehead Pipeline System. An initial spill estimate of approximately 3,000 barrels (126,000 gallons) of light crude oil was reported to federal and state regulatory authorities.
_______________________________________________-

Speaking of North Dakota, insurance, military, reserve vortexes, check this story re jails and correction services. There was a Harper edict about that recently, that led to the death of a young offender, as I remember it.

Vancouver - "At the intake assessment for this last sentence I just finished, I was honest and informed the officer that I had reconnected to my indigenous roots and expressed the positive changes happening to me. I was so inspired and having beautiful and grand visions of what I could do. I was going to be a great carver. I was going to help my family and put my mom's artwork on the map, helping her out of poverty. I was going to help youth, create art camps... share the teachings... just met my daughter... wanted to be able to sit with my Grandma and have her feel good about me [lol].

"The officer discussed the situation with another lady at Correctional Services Canada and they decided I' having delusional thoughts... and determined that I needed a psychiatric assessment. To my utter horror, they added to my mandatory incarceration."

Anyway, this guy is exhibiting in Vancouver. MAKE IT REAL. Jan 19-30 An art show presented by Jadeon Rathgeber, Pat Bruderer and family. Birch Bark Biting artwork, mom and aunties' indigenous inspired fashion and more.
Interurban: Gallery & Community Art Space
1 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
www.halfmoonstudios.com
www.decentrforthearts,com << *fort hearts* *for the arts*
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote