View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:26 AM   #104
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaHawk View Post
I'm new to the whole scene here, but have looked into chemtrails lightly before.

I live in Australia, i havent seen any (i think) over brisbane, but i may not know what to look for.

Thanks for the wealth of information provided here, its giving me alot to think about.

One thing for sure tho, i knew without having come to this site, is the world today is sickening, full of greed and the growing obsession with the need to controll every aspect of people's lives. When will someone or something put their foot down and put a stop to this?

I'm grateful I don't live in Brisbane anymore, though I do remember one very severe chemtrail spraying over BrisVegas about 2 to 2/12 years ago, I remember telling people at work to take heaps of vitamins to conteract any ill effects, they just rolled their eyes at me and laughed as usual. Over the next 2 days everyone got a severe form of what the local media began calling a 'new strain of super-flu' which lasted for weeks and effected a huge percentage of the population.

It wasn't a common occurance though TigaHawk... its the only 100% obvious Chemtrails I remember seeing over a 7 years period I was there.. there may have been others.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote